close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Where Is SHOT SHOW Information?

Discussion in 'General Firearms Forum' started by USMCsilver, Jan 17, 2013.

1. USMCsilver

USMCsilver Boat Life ©

Oct 8, 2001
    Middle of SC
    We used to have some KILLER threads on SHOT Show.

Now...not so much.

Can we get a 3-week sticky? Or, hell, even a dedicated sub-forum?

Thanks for the consideration -- or -- just POST UP HERE for those who have pictures/info/videos. :wavey:

2. DonD

DonD

Dec 21, 2001
    Central TX
    I was there Tuesday and Wed. Fun and lots of stuff but not a whole lot of really new stuff in the conventional firearms area.

Not trying to be a downer, it's a great experience, just that it's very hard to come up with something groundbreaking in the area of non military pistols and rifles, my areas of interest.

There was a steady crowd at the Kel-Tec booth looking at their twin mag 12 ga shotgun. A neat concept but I'm not into shotguns.

Having said that I do look forward to coverage like Gunblast.com and Shooting USA as they usually come up with some tidbits that I've overlooked. Don

3. SouthpawG26

SouthpawG26

Sep 4, 2004
    Suriname
    Best updates are here, and you can even download a 50-60page pdf journal/overview of each of the first 3 days:

http://www.shotshowblog.com/