close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Where is Sarah Palin 2012??

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by FLIPPER 348, Apr 10, 2012.

1. FLIPPER 348

FLIPPER 348 Happy Member

Oct 7, 2000
    Bend Oregon
    Many here were predicting she would be in the running and have no problem defeating President Obama. So what happened??

2. MoneyMaker

MoneyMaker

Feb 16, 2009

3. RustyShackelford

RustyShackelford > OD Glock 32

Nov 12, 2008
    Too busy making that sweet cash. She and Herman Cain led on the (R) hardcore, only to use them up. Maybe Romney will save us all....?

/bwahahaha

Last edited: Apr 10, 2012
  4. callihan_44

callihan_44 INFIDEL

Aug 19, 2010
    Flyover,USA
    or she got tired of liberal loons stalking her family and decided they were more important.

5. JBnTX

JBnTX Texas

Aug 28, 2008
    Texas
  6. certifiedfunds

certifiedfunds Tewwowist

Apr 23, 2008
    Houston
    I'm not a fan but that's a pretty ignorant comment (no surprise). She guest-hosted the Today show last week.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2012
  7. Walt_NC

Walt_NC

Aug 25, 2010
    Did she stick around for the entire broadcast or quit halfway through once the check cleared?

8. juggy4711

juggy4711 Nimrod Son

Sep 20, 2006
    Galveston County, TX
    I'm no fan nor a Palin hater and finding myself in agreement with JB *shudders*, but the Today show...last week. Her 15 minutes are up. If she wasn't attractive she never would have had a 15 minutes. After backing McCain for senate re-election, she is politically compromised and at this point just another celebrity.

That said God Bless her and hope she makes all the loot she can from her time in the spot light.

9. JBnTX

JBnTX Texas

Aug 28, 2008
    Texas

Does this mean we're best friends forever now?:wavey:

10. She was smart enough to know that she could support conservatives better by not running. I wonder (no I don’t nether dose anyone) if the obama would have the same level of foresight and integrity? How about biden would he bow out if he was making the obama and the whole democrat party look stupid? We know that answer too.

But by starting threads like this it shows how much liberals still fear her got to love lefty cowards.

11. juggy4711

juggy4711 Nimrod Son

Sep 20, 2006
    Galveston County, TX
    No just that even a blind squirrel finds a nut now an then. :whistling: Seriously though, how you can see through Palin and still be as politically obtuse as you are in other areas is amazing. It's that level of inconsistency that leads to questions of your sanity and/or accusations that you are just trolling.

I wouldn't accuse you of intellectual dishonesty as I might others, and if I have in the past forgive me as my opinion has changed over time; but if you seriously hold to all of your stated positions, I think you are well intentioned but incredibly misguided and confused. Which as it may be unflattering is the same way I view those that honestly lean left; as one who just doesn't know better.

If on the other hand you are trolling, my hat is off to you. You'd be the single most skilled political troll I have ever encountered, as you come across genuinely regardless how contradictory your positions are.

All that said I imagine outside of politics, we could have a beer summit and get along just fine. As long as it was dark beer. :supergrin:

12. smokeross

smokeross GTDS Member #49

May 15, 2011
    Alaska
    Sarah is up here keeping a wary eye on Russia from her Wasilla home.

13. Flintlocker

Flintlocker

Jul 1, 2011
    The thing about Palin is that she quit, within 2 years, the only thing that brought her fame. Cash and carry.

14. Bruce H

Bruce H

Dec 5, 2000
    missouri
    I would like to see a bunch of you whiners go through the grinder she went through. Instead of coming out looking like Sarah Palin all of you would look like Nancy Pelosi.

15. aircarver

aircarver Ride Continues Silver Member

Pelosi :ack: is their hero ........:upeyes:

16. Their dream woman would have Pelosi’s face and turkey neck with Michelle’s big butt.

17. Brucev

Brucev

Jul 19, 2009
    She was smart enough to know that she could support conservatives better by not running.

But by starting threads like this it shows how much liberals still fear her got to love lefty cowards.

Correct.

18. RustyShackelford

RustyShackelford > OD Glock 32

Nov 12, 2008
    What is this term "fear" everyone keeps using in reference to Sarah Palin...?

[​IMG]

19. JBnTX

JBnTX Texas

Aug 28, 2008
    Texas
    It's funny how if you have no confidence in Sarah Palin, you're labeled a liberal and must be afraid of her?

Afraid of a woman who served only 18 months as Alaska's governor and then quit for personal reasons?

Afraid of a woman who's made so many verbal flubs that people question her knowledge of foreign policy and economics?

Afraid of a woman who led the country to believe she would run for president,
    but then at the last minute she backed out?

Sarah Palin is a quitter. She quit in Alaska and she quit on the American people.

NOBODY has any reason to fear Sarah Palin.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2012
  20. JBnTX

JBnTX Texas

Aug 28, 2008
    Texas

Keep in mind my intelligence level is NOT determined by whether or not
    I agree with you.

We disagree and I think you're a smart person, but you think I'm a fool.
    I wonder what the difference is?

I predicted Sarah Palin would NOT run for president when all the rest
    of you were slobbering all over her.

Maybe I'm not so ignorant after all!

Last edited: Apr 11, 2012