close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

where does everbody shoot?

Discussion in 'Carolina Glockers' started by Glockphobia, Oct 19, 2007.

1. Glockphobia

Glockphobia NOT!

Apr 30, 2005
    Chapin,S.C.
    just curious as to where everybody goes to throw lead. i myself ride up to indian creek in newberry.

2. 45/70 marlin

45/70 marlin

Nov 4, 2000
    SALUDA,SC
    I either shoot at the range at work in Greenwood County or at home.

3. Sgt. Schultz

Sgt. Schultz Annoying Member

I shoot my pistols at Shooter's Choice in West Columbia and my long guns at Indian Creek.

4. Been to those also. Indian creek can be crowded unless you go at dawn on a cold rainy day. Also you can go to the Andrew Jackson recreational range at ft jackson. Open every other saturday from 9:00 until about 1:00. Military id cost is $2.00 no id cost is $4.00. Includes targets, chair, bench rest staple gun, and spotting scope. If you don't have military id go in through the forest drive gate.

5. spoonhatchcrap

spoonhatchcrap

Dec 29, 2005
    nc
    firepower in matthews every once in awhile, but mostly uhwarrie.

6. Honorabledog

Honorabledog The Natural

Feb 20, 2007
    NC
    At Rockingham County Gun Club which is near Reidsville NC. Outdoors with 3 different pistol pits, rifle range, a skeet range and a Trap field. Very clean and nice place to escape to shoot whatever, whenever as long as there is still daylight. If its raining I sometimes go to Calibers in Gboro.

7. Gdaddy

Gdaddy

Oct 26, 2004
    NC
    you need to start shooting the pistol matches there. 2008 should be the 3rd Sat. each month.

8. BadAndy

BadAndy

Oct 2, 2004
    Irmo, SC
    Same here for pistols...no rifles yet.

9. Armed_Preacher

Armed_Preacher

Nov 9, 2007
    Where in Greenwood county? We are new to the area and I havent found a place in Greenwood. I did find a range in Abbeville county off of hwy 10 in Sumter National Forest.

Thanks

10. 45/70 marlin

45/70 marlin

Nov 4, 2000
    SALUDA,SC
    The range in Greenwood countyis a private range.E-mail meand maybe we could get together and shoot sometime.

4570marlin@embarqmail.com

11. tonyc

tonyc Damn sheeple

Feb 14, 2007
    South of Tonk City
    On my land, have 25yrd, 50yrd. working on building a 100yrd someday.

12. walrus108

walrus108

Feb 11, 2006
    Georgetown, TX
    I shoot at twin ponds in Awendaw at the Francis Marion forest. It is a 100 yard rifle range but I bring my portable PVC target stand to shorten the range. It's free and only 15 mins away. Or I shoot at ATP in Ladson if I get some free passes from a friend or by giving blood.

13. Carmen

Carmen

Jul 16, 2007
    SC
    I shoot at the DNR range in the Pickens/Easley area. Personally I love it, though I've never been to an indoor range. It's free, the guy who runs it doesn't take crap or irresponsible behavior from anyone there, which I appreciate, being a woman who's often there alone.

14. DepChief

DepChief Get Tous's Rope

Nov 27, 2004
    Outer Banks, NC
    Outer Banks Gun Club in Manns Harbor. Can't beat it for $25.00 a year.

15. Honorabledog

Honorabledog The Natural

Feb 20, 2007
    NC
    shot a couple this year and I'll be at more next year. I'm usually on one of my motorcycles if that rings a bell. I'm a new member to the club.