Where do you put your pistol while using the public pooper?

Discussion in 'Carry Issues' started by jbailey8, Oct 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. uploadfromtaptalk1349285031009.jpg

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Where can I learn the basics of shooting a pistol? Tactics and Training Mar 4, 2015
    Where can I buy an A1 pistol grip? Black Rifle Forum May 24, 2013
    Where to go to buy Pistols online??? General Firearms Forum Sep 19, 2012
    Steyr pistols...where to buy General Firearms Forum Dec 30, 2011
    Where can I get a wood pistol grip for a Mossberg 500/590 Tactical Shotguns Apr 3, 2011

3. eracer

eracer Where's my EBT?

Mine stays in my pocket.

4. RussP

5. I see no need to unholster, or taking holster off, Just do not let your pants go past your knees, when I sit, the back of my pants and belt are held by my knee pit, and the IWBH is siting against my right knee.

6. I cant believe this was asked. Lay it inside your pants to keep it off ground, or on top on tp holder, or possibly on baby changing station.

7. This is a great question, actually. There are as many opinions on this topic as there are about the "right" holster.

I carry a G19 OWB chambered - when I am in public, its always a problem what to do. I don't like pulling the gun out of the holster, because handling a loaded gun always invites risk of AD.

Basically, I have figured out an elaborate system of handling my pants, so that the gun stays holstered but doesn't fall to the floor.

#6 IndianaMatt, Oct 3, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2012
  8. nikerret

nikerret Mr. Awesome

Here's a solution I've used:

[​IMG]

9. jeepinbandit

jeepinbandit Sgt. USMC

When I lived in North Carolina the Onslow County Sheriff (Brown at that time) left his shooter on the back of the crapper in Wal Mart. Thankfully a decent person found it and not a kid or dirtbag.

It's a relevent question. I usually set mine on the TP holder or just wait till I get home and can use my own crapper.

10. Home field advantage (shamelessly liberated from one of the myriad of other bathroom threads)

11. ^ this

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

12. Oh good grief...this again...

Here's some good advice:
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEjidDyyn8U&feature=plcp"]Carrying a Gun in a Public Restroom - YouTube[/ame]

Choose/use the right gear, and leave it alone.

13. snubfan

snubfan Giant Member

"If you have have to drop a deuce in public, admit it, you planned your day wrong!" Daniel Tosh

14. Sorry to open this topic up again. I didn't do a search before posting this. It was more of a joke and the few times I've used the bathroom in public over the last 6 months I've thought jokingly to myself that this would be a funny thread. Sorry for the spam.

On a serious note a carry OWB in a Tagua holster so I unholster and stick it in my pants between my legs.

15. 2 words: Handicap Stall. Note: make sure the door does secure behind you.

16. Sorry to open this topic up again. I didn't do a search before posting this. It was more of a joke and the few times I've used the bathroom in public over the last 6 months I've thought jokingly to myself that this would be a funny thread. Sorry for the spam.

On a serious note a carry OWB in a Tagua holster so I unholster and stick it in my pants between my legs.

17. I hold it in my non-wiping hand, pointed at the stall door. NOBODY INTERRUPTS MY BOWEL MOVEMENTS!!! :steamed:

Knock, knock.
    TAKEN .... BLAM.

18. As always, two warning shots and a courtesy flush.

19. This is best practice:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.