close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Where do you buy those pocket CPR barriers?

Discussion in 'Firefighter/EMS Talk' started by Wulfenite, Nov 25, 2004.

1. Wulfenite

Wulfenite The King

I got a buddy who carries ever since he did unprotected CPR, (brought a guy back after a fall on a construction site). The resulting period of AIDS/Hep. testing and "lack of consortium" made him decide it was worth it to carry a shield.

He also carries a surefire and a leatherman. All the garbage on his belt is kind of unsightly. I do a little leather work so for christmas I wanted to make him a holder for all that stuff but I need a shield to know how to design it into the package.

2. Delta_3_63

Delta_3_63 Another FNG

Dec 30, 2003
    SEMI

3. Delta_3_63

Delta_3_63 Another FNG

Dec 30, 2003
    SEMI
    I carry one of the microshields in my first aid kit but it seems kind of flimsy. Anyone had any problems using one?

4. DepChief

DepChief Get Tous's Rope

Nov 27, 2004
    Outer Banks, NC
    The Laerdal pocket masks seem to work the best if you dont carry a Bag Valve Mask in your car. If you buy them through a supplier like Galls, they run about $18. But, if you have a Red Cross office anywhere in your area, you can purchase the same mask's for about $8, the only difference is that they have a red cross on the outside of the container they come in.

5. Delta_3_63

Delta_3_63 Another FNG

Dec 30, 2003
    SEMI