close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Where can I buy the Remington 870 Police at?

Discussion in 'Tactical Shotguns' started by ZTMIKE, Oct 8, 2011.

1. ZTMIKE

ZTMIKE

Apr 10, 2010
    Looking for the Remington 870 Police Magnum 12GA with wood pump and the top folding stock, and if possible extended barrel.

Any ideas?

Sorry if in wrong forum..don't come here much.

Looks like this
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 8, 2011
  2. a1b2c3

a1b2c3

Jul 10, 2002
    TX
    gunbroker.com
    auctionarms.com
    gunsamerica.com

3. ZTMIKE

ZTMIKE

Apr 10, 2010
    I actually prefer the look of the wood handle..it sets it apart from having the whole gun black which is ehh to me.

No where can I find it in the configuration in my OP, Gunbroker was the only one but wasn't much of a selection and people want $650+ ..not paying that for a shotgun.

Edit: Is it possible to switch out the black pump handle for a wood one? And if so where could I purchase one?

Last edited: Oct 8, 2011
  4. Remington doesn't make that top folding stock anymore so your going to have to find it used and most people are charging a lot of them so your going to have to keep searching if your looking for that special deal. And you can change out the black plastic forend for the police wood one.

5. ZTMIKE

ZTMIKE

Apr 10, 2010
    Ok thanks, where could I find a wood one at?

6. aippi

aippi

Jun 12, 2009
    www.gunbroker.com but they retail for $70 and are only a few dollars less on gun Broker. I know they are there because I have them listed.

7. M1Garand

M1Garand

Sep 7, 2005
    Virginia
    impactgun.com is a good source of LE type of guns. Good price, too.

8. M1Garand

M1Garand

Sep 7, 2005
    Virginia
    The configuration you look for is not a standard 870P configuration. You will have to purchase a 870P with wood stock and replace the stock with the foldable configuration.