close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Where are you??

Discussion in 'Freemason's Lodge' started by jetboatdriver, Jan 29, 2008.

1. jetboatdriver

jetboatdriver CLM

Nov 11, 2005
    TEXAS
    There have been many postings by people here that want information on how to become a Mason, most are able to get that information here from a Mason.

Then the issue becomes, how do I find, contact or join a lodge local to me. I have worked to get two people connected, but mostly it is because someone put their location in their sig line or profile.

It would be most helpful if we could all either change our profiles or add it to a list here as a reference. I know some of you are not in a position or have a desire to be specific as to exact city, but perhaps a state listing would help these people and those trying to help them.

Please join in here an post your location. A Brother in Northern Illinois would come in real handy for me right now to help another person learn about the fraternity.

As for mel, I am in Tarrant County Texas.

2. bowtoot

bowtoot

Mar 31, 2007
    Efland, NC
    Hillsborough, NC:wavey:

Eagle Lodge #19
    Hillsborough, NC

3. jetboatdriver

jetboatdriver CLM

Nov 11, 2005
    TEXAS
    Companion - Great to hear from you again. Thank you very much for your counsel as I began my York journey.

4. Batesmotel

Batesmotel

Apr 5, 2007
    Utah
    SaLt Lake City, Utah.
    Utah Grand Lodge
    Acacia lodge #17

5. jrr6602

jrr6602

Dec 27, 2006
    Grand Prairie, Tx
    Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas White Settlement #1372, Webb # 1454, Mountain Creek#511 Fort Worth Scottish Rite, Moslah Shrine, El Texa Grotto, Southside Commandary, Ridglea Chapter and Council.

6. jetboatdriver

jetboatdriver CLM

Nov 11, 2005
    TEXAS

Grecco

Thanks for your help

JBD

7. Waynesboro, Mississippi here.

H.S. Stansel #603

8. mmsig229

mmsig229

Jan 26, 2003
    Ohio
    I'll see you tomorrow night at your Inspection. I know you'll do a fine job from the wild wild West!!!!!!!!!

9. CAPITALIST

CAPITALIST

Mar 8, 2004
    Ohio
    Yep. I'll try my best. The whole replacement of Master situation ought to be interesting.

10. machinisttx

machinisttx

Jun 23, 2007
    North TX
    No problem! I was installed as Warder in the Commandary for the 2008 year....and may have bitten off more than I can chew. :)

11. ArodJohns

ArodJohns

Aug 2, 2007
    SK, I hear you there. This is my second year in Commandery (I had to work last year and didn't get to participate). The Commander came up, handed me a ritual and said "Learn this stuff for the Inspection." Rofl, no warning, no advice. :rofl:

Regardless, I'm in the 10th Blue Lodge District in Ohio.

Anyone come over here for #58 Commandery on Saturday?