When will 1st American be killed by Drone?

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by schild, Feb 7, 2013.

1. When and who will be the first American citizen killed by a drone on American soil?

My guess is that it will more likely be a pro-gun, pro Bill of Rights Constitutionalist than a member of al Qaeda.

Speaking of drones, anytime a liberal mentions assault weapons and "the children" ask them about the 175 children that have died in drone attacks.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Loading...

3. Where are your figures about 175 kids killed by drone attacks? My understanding is that the drones are used to chase down AlQueda and sworn enemies of the USA in foreign war zones.
    As an aside, I have wondered when stateside citizens might be accused and scooped up for sedition and fomenting violence against the USA.

4. Rooster Rugburn

Rooster Rugburn Got Pignose?

You need to stop watching and listening to Sean Hannity.

5. Peace Warrior

Peace Warrior Am Yisrael Chai
    CLM

The first publicly murdered/assassinated individual will most like be someone that the mass propaganda outlets of fox, nbc, msnbc, cnn et al. can rally the sheeple around to supporting the act.

They are already killing Americans secretly without the drones.

6. #6 schild, Feb 7, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2013
  7. In the last few weeks during the gun control debates someone on FOX brought up the fact that during drone attacks that the collateral damage has been roughly 175 children killed, most of these were in Pakistan.

8. Bren

Bren NRA Life Member

My bet is: Anwar al-Awlaki, senior al qaeda recruiter from Falls Church, Virginia. I predict his death on September 30, 2011.
    What do I win?

I am disappointed that people like John Walker Lindh and Bradley Manning didn't get killed by a drone, but you can't have everything.

If I get to choose my prize, it is for Glock Talkers to quit hopping around flapping their limp wrists in the air, crying about the "government killing American citizens." The government has always killed American citizens, just like every government on earth. For one reason or another, every single armed agent of the government is allowed to kill you. Always have been.

#8 Bren, Feb 7, 2013
  9. Blast

Blast 'nuff said

The bastage deserved it. And it wasn't on US soil.
    Destroying confirmed enemies is always good no matter who they are/were. By any means necessary. Kill 'em all. Stop wasting time. Screw the bureaucrats and whiners. Get the job done. Don't wait for them to strike first. Exterminate the vermin.
    :rock:
    [​IMG]

Ooooooh beware the boogeyman.:upeyes:

10. :rofl::rofl:
    Oddly I have no issue whatsoever with killing some piece of garbage that is affiliated with those that would hijack an ariliner and crash it into one of our buildings even if he did happen to be born here. I do however have a problem with the legal doctrine that anyone born here is automatically an American, because, quite evidentally, not everyone who is, is.

11. fireguy129

fireguy129 NRA Member 2008

Exactly my view. Don't make videos on youtube professing your jihad against the US and not expect some action. You want war? Give it to them.

12. Oddly enough reading is fundamental, I specifically said on AMERICAN SOIL.

13. OrangeJoe

OrangeJoe Machetes & Guns

Didn't they also kill his 16 year old from Denver, CO when he went to Yemen to try to find his dad?

14. Bren

Bren NRA Life Member

OK, thousands of Americans have been killed by the U.S. government on American soil. What sort of difference do you think a flying drone makes? The drone is usually for places we can't get them with a gun or something more direct. I don't see anything more significant about using a remote controlled drone than using a .308 vs. a shotgun.

#14 Bren, Feb 7, 2013
  15. LEO/Dad

LEO/Dad Navy Veteran

A farming friend said Drones are being used to keep watch of Iowa cattle herds! Don't blame me, I am just repeating it. I guess I need to clarify. I'll see him again tomorrow. Stay tuned.

16. I wonder if maybe there are some drones out there that actually are not owned and operated by the military that might be watching cattle, or pipelines, or whatever.

17. RussP

Wasn't it reported they used a drone during the Alabama hostage situation?

18. Considering that the Democrats have already called republicans terrorists, it's not that far of a stretch to think that it might happen. Words mean things, and Democrats pick their demogogging words carefully.

When the Vice President of the United States says "They have acted like terrorists" there is something seriously wrong.

19. JBnTX

JBnTX Texas

My God, I had no idea!

I'll bet the US government has plans to kill all gun owners in a mass drone attack and blame it on al Qaeda.

Stay away from gun stores and firing ranges.
    You just know they've already targeted them and are just waiting to launch.

My own government has plans to kill me.
    I'm scared to even go outside now...:couch:

#20 JBnTX, Feb 7, 2013