close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

When does discount coupon expire?

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by glock a-doodle-doo, Nov 3, 2012.

1. after i got my first glock in the spring i signed up for a 3 year gssf membership and got all my docs early summer. the paperworks's been stuffed away since then, but i remember getting only one page with two stickers on there to claim my discount and don't recall seeing an expiration date. however, i'm curious with the end of the year coming up, does my first year discount expire at the end of this year, or one year from the start of my membership? if it's the end of this year, then my wife isn't gonna be too happy lol! :whistling:

Last edited: Nov 3, 2012
  2. jonboy20

jonboy20

Dec 18, 2006
    Round Rock TX
    it should expire 1 year after it was issued, so on your anniversary date. Check your membership card.

3. njl

njl

Sep 28, 2000
    :noitacoL
    I don't know if its intentional or oversight, but AFAIK, the pistol purchase coupons have the same expiration as your GSSF membership. Guess what that means for life members. :)