Glock Talk banner

Whats the difference between all the different Beretta PX4 types?

28K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  mrecanatini 
#1 ·
I am starting to like The beretta PX4 storm full size in .40, they look good and have a good price, however browsing bud's gun shop i see several different model types listed (like D, G, etc...) so what are the differences between all the different letter types? any input is appreciated

thanks

#7 ·
thank you sir, exactly what i wanted to know. I would be in it for the F model. But i think my heart it set on a sig 2022 .40
WHAT? Are you crazy? The PX4 Storm .45 is one of the best guns that I have ever shot, and the PX4 Storm .40 subcompact isn't bad either. I traded them for Glock's Gen4's 21 and 26 for personal options. The trade had nothing to do with the quality, performance or likes of the Berettas.

#9 ·
Good choice on the Sig. You won't be disappointed.
Now i just have to hunt one down. I am still not 100percent sure, but i know that 99% of sp2022 owners LOVE their handgun, and 95% of px4 owners just "really like" their handgun. I havent held an sp2022 in years. So after i hold a sp2022 and a px4, i will then make my decision. although i will most likely go with the sig. Still have to do a tttteeeeeenie bit more research on the beretta

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.