Whats next...?

Discussion in '1911 Forums' started by zencbskrew, Dec 28, 2009.

1. So this christmas I just recieved my Kimber Custom TLE RL2 and I took it to the range and it shot flawlessly out the box, maybe its because as soon as I got it I picked up some Night Hawk Custom 8 rounders. It ate up 100 shots without even a hiccup. Now I'm wanting to round off my home protection set up. I currently own 3 handguns and a pump action 870, I was thinking perhaps a Saiga 12 because a semi auto magazine fed shotgun could be useful, or maybe even an AR15 or something to that nature. The only problem is that I live in California the land of bullet buttons and regulations so what would you guys suggest ...? Any input would be greatly appreciated

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Quack

Quack Rent this space

Training.
    Training.
    Training.
    Bulletproof vest.
    OC Spray.
    Medical kit.
    fire extinguishers

3. stock up on ammo whenever possible/available.......out of state mail order ammo purchase will be outlawed in Cali soon.

4. Congrats and welcome! I would suggest buying ammo, training, and maybe a 22lr pistol or rifle. I see no need for the S12, with proper training your 870 should handle any "tactical" situation you throw at it. So I would spend my money in this order.,

1) Ammo
    2) Training
    3) A fun plinking firearm in 22lr

5. krunchnik

krunchnik THE CROW

Congrats on the new Kimber,I really like mine,also flawless with Wilson mags.

6. I would spend my money to change the political landscape, so you can own what you want.

7. I recently purchased the Kimber 22LR slide, used, off a fellow. I haven't been to the range with it yet, but am going to go sometime this week. I like the idea of getting to know my Kimber better but saving some bucks on ammo.

8. get a M1A/M14 as those are Cali-legal with a compensator instead of the Flash hider.

9. glock2740

glock2740 Gun lover.

Congrats on the new Kimber.

10. FLIPPER 348

FLIPPER 348 Happy Member

a Kimber .22 conversion kit