whats all this about?

Discussion in 'OX & Alex Forum' started by Woo Woo, Aug 11, 2011.

1. I hear there has been many people that have post here about a tactical wheel barrow, mall ninja, to an ak in the woods, ice cream cones and a person stalking someone with pics of there house and info.... whats the deal? Why are there so many weirdos? :dunno:

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
    #1 Woo Woo, Aug 11, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2011
  2. Ssshh don't bring up anything ever mentioned in a locked thread.

:upeyes: :supergrin:

3. [​IMG]

4. Nestor

Nestor Lean & Mean

I don't know what you're talking about...so here's a bunny with a pancake on its head :bunny: BTW - I'm Polish, so I'm always excused.

5. If you ever need any tools I have some rusted pliers you can borrow

6. Lone_Wolfe [Archive] - Page 23 - Glock Talkglocktalk.com › Glock Talk › The Main Room › GNG Lounge -
    100+ posts - 15 authors - Last post: Oct 26, 2010
    Pincushion, my dog is such a princess that she would not take a ..... There's not much you can do about old age. Well, there is, but. ..... My goodness... Between doggie styles, chest-rubs, and moaning in ..... I'll buy, I'll even go so far as to buy you an extra scoop of BR Ice cream :supergrin: ...

#6 airmotive, Aug 11, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2011
  7. What's weird about a tactical wheelbarrow? I have 3 of them

8. Aren't you going to ask about tin foil hats??? :whistling:

9. Ross-in-Pa

Ross-in-Pa Western Pa

You can only talk about that stuff when you are wearing penguin shoes.

10. +1

How many picatinney rails do you put on the left handle? I ask because things mounted there get in the way when I do a tactical compost reload. I was wondering what your experience was with rail mounted accessories on the weak side.

11. You forgot to mention the advertizing banner that pops up. That's way more controversial than tacticool anything.

12. Sometime we ask why no one posts in the OAF anymore. This is one reason. Posts that get dumped outta GNG to here. Like the OAF is the trash can of GT. Makes me wanna ask questions like "how many fingers am I holdin up?" :dunno:

I dont post in GNG because I feel its fairly pointless. GNGers dont post here because its fairly pointless. And yet we still find a way to dump on some of the most loyal GTers of all. :upeyes:

<---doesnt get it
    <---been here a long time
    <---this post is likely to get me in hot water
    <---can take it

13. Blast

Blast 'nuff said

I think you're on to something.:agree:

:whistling:

14. smokeross

smokeross GTDS Member #49

Hey, we were Tactical in the 60's. What with our Eveready flashlight taped to the barrel of a rusty semi auto .22. Off to the dump we went in the dark after rats. That's right, rats. Great big rats with a .......

15. Mrs. Tink

Mrs. Tink Semper Fidelis

There are a number of reasons, but I think you've hit on one. Also, the OAF has so few regular posters, it's like it's evolved into one giant inside joke. When others post here, the well-meaning regulars respond with the inside joke punchlines, and the non-regulars have no idea what is going on.

16. Just remember, you can't "quote" anything I say because I am "Copyrighted":whistling:

17. Blast

Blast 'nuff said

Sue me:tongueout::rofl:

18. kirgi08

kirgi08 Southern Rogue.
    Silver Member

Dinky,since when is fact you sold your brain ta science fiction = a copyright.'08. :dunno:

Mornin Mike. :wavey:

19. I dont believe the the others actually posted here. This thread just got dumped here. I'm FINE with GNGers comin to visit. We all started there. Not fine with the OAF bein a dumpin ground for wayward threads.