close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

What would you do?

Discussion in 'Carry Issues' started by xmanhockey7, Nov 21, 2011.

1. xmanhockey7

xmanhockey7
    Expand Collapse

Not sure if I should sell my SA XDm 3.8 compact 40 for a Glock 27 Gen 4 or keep it. What do you guys think?

EDIT: I do find the XDm to be small enough to conceal I'm just thinking I may want to stick with a .40 Glock cuz I already have and carry a Glock 22.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
    #1 xmanhockey7, Nov 21, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2011
  2. mdlott

mdlott
    Expand Collapse

I own a G27 (on my hip now), and have shot the XD 3.8. I really like the trigger, the grip safety, and the extended mag of the Springfield. I think you should rent or borrow a G27 and shoot the piss out of it. I'm kind of torn on this one as I am a fan of Glock.

3. xmanhockey7

xmanhockey7
    Expand Collapse

Yeah I've already shot the 27. I'm really torn on this as well and I am a Glock fan. I mainly like the fact if I take my Glock 22 and 27 with me my spare mags can be used for both guns. But I love the xdm with exception to the grip safety. Really not a fan of that!

4. Beretta92guy

Beretta92guy
    Expand Collapse

I owned an XD a couple years ago....i just don't like that grip safety at all.....

if it were me, id go with the 27

5. X-Concealment

X-Concealment
    Expand Collapse
    NRA Cert.FI/RSO

G27. It's slightly thinner than XD(added concealability), and point better (for me).

6. ThinkMud

ThinkMud
    Expand Collapse

i say go with the gen 4 27. i love mine. 27 and a larger 22(or 23) is a great combo to have! same spare mags for each. no need to remember which gun you are carrying, especially during a jam or something that requires a fast break down to clear etc... muscle memory on the pointing angle of the glocks are the same. same trigger pull and reset to learn. i could go on and on haha

7. Edmo01

Edmo01
    Expand Collapse

Keep the Springfield and get the Glock 27 as a companion for it.

Edmo

8. ThinkMud

ThinkMud
    Expand Collapse

what he said if you can swing it! The more the better! I hate selling guns to fund other ones, but if I had to have only one (xdm or g27) then it's not a contest, 27 to go with the 22 all day long!

9. BK63

BK63
    Expand Collapse

As my father used to say, guns don't eat. You may want it some day for something. Just go get yourself a new gun. Life is short, and you deserve it.