Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Connect with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Read up on the latest product reviews
  • Make new friends to go shooting with!
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

Glock Talk is the #1 site to discuss the world’s most popular pistol, chat about firearms, accessories and more.

What was he thinking?

Discussion in 'Cop Talk' started by Detectorist, Jan 11, 2012.

1. blueiron

Aug 10, 2004
    Campaign contributions? Heck, it's Haley Barbour, no one really knows.

2. scottydl

May 31, 2005
    The Middle
    Yikes. Every outgoing Governor and President grants these kind of pardons in the "11th Hour" to prevent any repercussions or accountability while still in office. As mentioned, many of the pardons came to people who were already released from prison... the pardon just takes the conviction off their record. But geez, there's gotta some oversight. The one criminal detailed in the article walked into a residence and capped his old lady and her friend, both in the head and while she was holding her baby. I can't see anyone turning a blind eye to that kind of crime.
  3. Maybe somebody's got some happy snaps of Haley in Thailand or something and wasn't subscribing to the "what happens in Thailand, stays in Thailand" theory...:supergrin:

I can see where the Democrat AG of Mississippi might have an axe to grind, but it sure looks like Barbour is felony stupid.
  4. x_out86

Feb 19, 2007
    I heard this on the radio last night. Sounds like there is a LONG and expensive legal battle in store.