close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

What to do with keys, wallet, cell phone at gym?

Discussion in 'Strength & Conditioning' started by RockinAR, Jun 6, 2005.

1. RockinAR

RockinAR

Feb 8, 2003
    Texas
    Do you put all that stuff in the locker and feel safe?

2. UtahIrishman

UtahIrishman BLR Silver Member

Nov 11, 2001
    Utah
    After having a locker broken into at the gym and my wallet stolen the answer is no. I leave my wallet and cell phone locked in the glove box of my truck along with my glock. I also bought a heavy duty master keyed lock for the gym locker. The padlocks that my gym provides at least are worthless. The key to the truck and the key to the locker I keep on myself at all times, even when swimming.

I've also considered using a fanny pack, but haven't so far. I find them uncomfortable, but it would definitely keep everything with you.

3. earl simmons

earl simmons karate

Aug 30, 2003
    LBC
    I keep the wallet and keys on me - I keep essential keys (home, vehicle) on a separate ring I can detach from the rest so I don't need to bring five pounds of keys along. If necessary, I leave the wallet at home and just bring the drivers' license and a bank card.

4. California Jack

California Jack Millennium Member

Aug 2, 1999
  5. UtahIrishman

UtahIrishman BLR Silver Member

Nov 11, 2001
    Utah
    You have a swimming pool in your garage? cool;b

6. NDGlock

NDGlock OIF2, KFOR12

Jul 22, 2001
    North Dakota
    One of the requirements for getting a vehicle for me is to have the touchpad entry. I leave all of my stuff (keys, wallet) in my vehicle, except for a small backpack for change of clothes. I either carry it with me or leave it in visual range. I figure while the vehicle can be broken into, it is safer than the locker room for valuables.