What submachine gun options do we have?

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by LexaDoig, Feb 20, 2012.

1. What are the locally available SMGs? and approximate prices pls

ok ba norinco mp5 clone?

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Punisher_nbi45

Punisher_nbi45 R we der yet?

Bro, let me suggest that you get either an M3 or an M3A1 "Grease Gun" .45 acp submachine gun.

Don't let the critics fool you, this is one "heck" of a gun. Ultra controllable and easy to manipulate. May not look state-of-the-art, but it's one heck of a shooter.

Imagine keeping one round on top of the other at 10 yards. Imagine full-auto bursts that you can keep on paper at that range and beyond. Now that's what I'm talking about. Plus it's about as low maintenance as you can get for a CQB weapon.

3. I have been wanting a grease gun too - That is one fine smg!!!!! Hirap lang maghanap niyan!

4. Aside from the norincos meron sa PB ng MkE MP5's in different variants. These are Made in Turkey and was underlicensed by HK. They sell at 200k in Pesos.

5. One nice option is the CZ SMG. I think it is called a Scorpion. Seen and touched it but haven't fired it. But the feedback was great with those who did try it out

6. hehe mukang galing ka sa bagong diwa a :)

may nagdala din sa range namin kaso may bayad yung bala haha
    Wheelset mo lang yun Ed , bili na! hehe

7. hehehehe hindi Sa taytay range a few months ago. Dala ni Mr. Perry yung M14 Socom (this I fired - sweet!!!!) and showed us the scorpion pero walang may dalang 9mm hahahahahaha. Mura lang mga wheelset ko :supergrin: 2k lang (well that is what my wife knows and I'm sticking to it :D )

#8 edtf, Feb 27, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2012
  8. what are you going to use the sub gun for? wala naman zombies :) id go for the mp5 clone or not.

9. S&W M76, if you can find one. 5 to 6k USD.

10. pwede ba maging miami vice ng walang smg? hehe

11. the skorpion is kinda expensive, 200+k.
    hk ump 500-700k
    kriss semi-auto 250-350k (?) cant remember
    kriss full auto 400-500k (?) cant remember

i think federal got sold out of norc mp5s, going rate was 75k! damn!
    norc m16s below 100k?

12. Kriss Full auto was something like 650k

YUP the norinco MP5A5 clone was I think below 90k with lic and comes with 4 mags - very tempting indeed
    Scorpion is 285k 1 mag. BUT haaaayyyyy it looks and runs so nice :D but again all these are expensive closet guns :(
    Himas himas then put back in the closet waiting for an intruder to make your day

13. choi_tan2000

choi_tan2000 BoG # 55555

ed, tama ka hehehe unless u have much money on your closet hehe.... ed, ok source ni ans mura hehehe.

pag 50k lng yun nork mp5 kuha ako isa hehe

14. Bro Choi, Natawa ako dahil yan din ang sinabi ko up to 50k lang din ako hehehehehe

15. I think there are two variants of norinco one from trust trade another from federal. I went with federal

16. got to handle the scorpion kanina
    such a pogi na baril
    Havent tried an mp5 yet so cant compare to any other modern smg
    very minimal recoil even at full auto
    tri burst pasok lahat sa popper
    I prefer semi auto , parang naka open gun pag sa plate rack
    Wanted to test it further kaso bumalik na yung may ari , hinahanap yung bala nya heehee
    If I owned a money exchange or taga dala ka ng payroll, it would be pefect naka sabit sa balikat mo

17. YUP!!! Bagay sa iyo yan fafa parang money exhange ka naman - lots of cash :supergrin: