close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

What sights do you run for your EDC Glock?

Discussion in 'Sights, Optics and Lasers' started by RTF_Squared, Aug 27, 2013.

1. martin-curtis

martin-curtis

Feb 21, 2009
    Minnesota
    Update:
    Retired the 17 with Trijicon HD's, now resides with my brother-in-law, after nearly 5000 flawless rounds. Now carrying the USA made 17 with I-Dot's, like'm a lot.
    The Gen4 19 just installed Heinie Slant-Pro 3 Dots today. Next is a JM Custom Kydex OWB holster for it.

2. NH_FED

NH_FED

Feb 24, 2013
    NH
    I use XS Big Dots on my Gen4 19. Love them.

3. 72Cheyenne

72Cheyenne

May 29, 2013
    Central USA
    Glock front night sight. Factory rear sight. Works great on my G19.:cool:

4. Mr.Pliskin

Mr.Pliskin

Apr 10, 2009
    TX
    Trijicon RMR, My only non RMR glock has Warren tac's on it (IDPA), and my wifes has Big dots on it.

5. captcurly

captcurly

Sep 14, 2008
    Southern Delaware
    Stock factory sights on all my Glocks. I have been using factory sights since 1988 and they work for me.

6. LSP552

LSP552 Glockdriver

Apr 11, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I've used just about everything over the years but I always come back to Ameriglo Operators, yellow rear. The .125 front just provides a more usable sight picture, for me, once you get past bad breath range than the wider fronts. The white dot also doesn't overpower or bloom out the top of the blade, like some other offerings.

Ken

7. thetoastmaster

thetoastmaster NOT a sheepdog!

The ones I wish I could get are the old race cut Heinies. Too bad GLOCK Racing is out of business.

8. LSP552

LSP552 Glockdriver

Apr 11, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    You can order a .156 notch direct from Heinie. They call it the "QWIK" notch and it is avail in many configurations. I have 3 dot night sight versions on a Glock 34 and 17.

Ken

Last edited: Sep 13, 2013
  9. thetoastmaster

thetoastmaster NOT a sheepdog!

Those are slightly wider than the Warrens I got at .150 wide, with a similar configuration (two lamps).

Thanks for the heads up.