close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

what sight tool for Ameriglo's?

Discussion in 'Sights, Optics and Lasers' started by IB Slingin, Jun 14, 2011.

1. IB Slingin

IB Slingin

Nov 7, 2010
    I ordered some Ameriglo GL-433's for my G19. Do I need a specific sight tool for installation? I think I remember reading somewhere the "Glock" installation tool wont work with these sights. Thanks

2. dkf

dkf

Aug 6, 2010
    Just installed a set of GL-434s. I used a plastic punch I made to remove the old sight and install the new one. Most of the sight pushers are universal however they do work better on some sights than others. Ameriglo sends along a front sight tool that works well.

3. jayhuh

jayhuh

Nov 30, 2005
    The OC in So CA
    I'd like to know the same. I want to change a couple of mine to Ameriglos or possibly Warren's. I'd prefer not to hammer them in.

4. bentbiker

bentbiker NRA Member

Sep 11, 2009
    Orange County, CA
    The GL-433 rear sight has an angled side and is not too tall. I can't imagine why a standard pusher (designed for Glock angled sights) would have a problem with it.

5. nugentjeep45

nugentjeep45

Mar 23, 2004
    ky
    I've used the MGW tool for Glocks with angled sights MANY times to install over a dozen Ameriglo Pro operator rear sights on my Glocks and it works great! I got mine at Top Gun Supply.

Attached Files: