close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

What should I pay for an Emerson Horseman?

Discussion in 'The Cutting Edge' started by deadday, Mar 26, 2010.

1. deadday

deadday

Aug 14, 2007
    Texas
    I see some online for $112, which is significantly lower than the MSRP...leads to me to wonder if they are the real deal..

2. BEER

BEER bad example

May 2, 2006
    Dayton, Texas
    i agree with you, a price that low would also give me reason to doubt the authenticity of a large name brand like emerson. that would be doubly true if it was from someplace like ebay or amazon.

i searched the knife and the best price i could find from any place i'd trust (basically any online retailer dealing specifically with knives, and with an available contact list including phone and address) was 128$.

to be honest if i were looking for this knife i'd be willing to spend the extra 20$ just for the peace of mind.

http://www.knifecenter.com/kc_new/store_store.html?ttl=Emerson Horseman&srch=bwSKUdatarq=emhors

Last edited: Mar 26, 2010

3. tripton

tripton

Jan 15, 2007
    I would order from yourcornerstore again.

No worries.

4. deadday

deadday

Aug 14, 2007
    Texas
    Yeah, that is one of the places selling it for $112 and change....you had no problems with them?

5. I have ordered from them alot and never had any problems and shipping is fast.

6. MQ79

MQ79

Nov 10, 2004
    Denver, CO
    Check with Emerson and see if they are an authorized dealer.

7. deadday

deadday

Aug 14, 2007
    Texas
    brilliant! i would not have thought to do thatm thanks for all the replies guys!