What Knife Do You Use/Carry?

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by Eric, May 22, 2012.

1. Kershaw 1940ST

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. syntaxerrorsix

syntaxerrorsix Anti-Federalist

I carry the Spyderco Paramilitary 2 and the Spyderco Military daily for work.

On the water I carry a Spyderco Pacific and Atlantic Salt knives in H1.

I have a lot to choose from but these are my go to knives.

3. Just lost my favorite knife, the Spyderco native so now its the Manix, awesome knife for the price. Have the Endura and a HK Pika II I carry from time to time.

Have carried a bunch of Benchmade Autos downrange, gotta love the Gov. issued knives!
  4. Benchmade 710. Been carrying it since they came out, 7-8ish years ago. Before that I carried an EDI Genesis, which I now understand was not a good knife.
  5. wjv

Kershaw Ken Onion Red Scallion Assisted Opening Knife W/ Plain Blade (1620RD )

Paid $20 at a gun show, but I see they are running $40+ on the internet. Wanted a cheap knife for carry after I lost my Spyderco :crying:
    #65 wjv, May 22, 2012
    Last edited: May 22, 2012
  6. Spyderco Military or one of the Buck knives that have.
  7. Kershaw skyline or SOG trident clipped on and a cheap buck or case in my pocket.
  8. EDC is a Benchmade Griptillian (plain blade w/ opening stud). For dress or traveling, a mini grip of the same configuration. These feel almost like a fixed blade when they lock open. Generous and ergonomically shaped handles/grips fill the hand.

I used to be a knife collector--always looking for an EDC that was better but not since I found these. This freed up more money to buy ammo and guns. :cool:

9. Smaller to mid size Box knives are cheap and very handy. I'm always checking hardware stores for the ultimate one. Seem to be gathering a few.
    If I'm on a project or such. There is always a Leathermen WAVE or Skeletool or... On me.
  10. Picked up a Leatherman c33x last week in New Zealand. Just ordered a Kershaw Black Leek. Also have SOG Flash II TiNi Serr.
  11. Benchmade mini-grip.
  12. Kershaw 1910 RAM has been my daily carry knife for a couple years now and I really like it.
  13. John Galt

John Galt Anti-Federalist

CRKT Pazoda
  14. Angry Fist

Angry Fist *******!!®
    Lifetime Member
    1. Glock Talk's Drunk Squad

Fury... :embarassed:

I have never had a need to spend a lot of money on knives, and this was an EDC for a few years, and when it wore down at work, I bought another identical. One for work, one for carry.

15. TNGlockman

TNGlockman NRA Member

Spyderco Delica 4...
  16. gruntmedik

gruntmedik Honk Honk

I have a SAK Classic SD on a keyring. Have a Case, or similar traditional pocket knife, and a Spyderco Delica or Benchmade 551 Griptillian clipped in my pocket.

My traditional pocket knife pattern varies, depending on mood, or planned activities.
    #76 gruntmedik, May 22, 2012
    Last edited: May 22, 2012
  17. fjrdc

Emerson CQC-7BW is ALL I carry ,besides my Gen3 G 23:cool:
  18. Benchmade Mini Griptilian EDC
  19. jtull7

jtull7 Pistolero

If wearing slacks: Benchmade Big Spender

If wearing anything else: Chris Reeve Small Sebenza