close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

What Knife Do You Use/Carry?

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by Eric, May 22, 2012.

1. syntaxerrorsix

syntaxerrorsix Anti-Federalist CLM

Oct 3, 2000
    Lakeland, FL.
    I carry the Spyderco Paramilitary 2 and the Spyderco Military daily for work.

[​IMG]

On the water I carry a Spyderco Pacific and Atlantic Salt knives in H1.

[​IMG]

I have a lot to choose from but these are my go to knives.

2. Just lost my favorite knife, the Spyderco native so now its the Manix, awesome knife for the price. Have the Endura and a HK Pika II I carry from time to time.

Have carried a bunch of Benchmade Autos downrange, gotta love the Gov. issued knives!

3. devildog2067

devildog2067

Apr 20, 2005
    Chicago
    Benchmade 710. Been carrying it since they came out, 7-8ish years ago. Before that I carried an EDI Genesis, which I now understand was not a good knife.

4. wjv

wjv

Jan 17, 2002
    Pacific NW
    Kershaw Ken Onion Red Scallion Assisted Opening Knife W/ Plain Blade (1620RD )

Paid $20 at a gun show, but I see they are running $40+ on the internet. Wanted a cheap knife for carry after I lost my Spyderco :crying:

Last edited: May 22, 2012
  5. Captain Ron

Captain Ron

Sep 1, 2002
    Spyderco Military or one of the Buck knives that have.

6. RYNOCG201

RYNOCG201

Nov 29, 2009
    Pennsylvania
    Kershaw skyline or SOG trident clipped on and a cheap buck or case in my pocket.

7. EDC is a Benchmade Griptillian (plain blade w/ opening stud). For dress or traveling, a mini grip of the same configuration. These feel almost like a fixed blade when they lock open. Generous and ergonomically shaped handles/grips fill the hand.

I used to be a knife collector--always looking for an EDC that was better but not since I found these. This freed up more money to buy ammo and guns. :cool:

Nail

8. 9jeeps

9jeeps

May 22, 2004
    PNW
    Smaller to mid size Box knives are cheap and very handy. I'm always checking hardware stores for the ultimate one. Seem to be gathering a few.
    If I'm on a project or such. There is always a Leathermen WAVE or Skeletool or... On me.

9. larryis1

larryis1

Feb 25, 2012
    Southern Nevada
    Picked up a Leatherman c33x last week in New Zealand. Just ordered a Kershaw Black Leek. Also have SOG Flash II TiNi Serr.

10. HauntedAlabama

HauntedAlabama

Jan 25, 2007
    Alabama
    Kershaw 1910 RAM has been my daily carry knife for a couple years now and I really like it.

11. Angry Fist

Angry Fist The Original® Lifetime Member

Dec 30, 2009
    Hellbilly Hill
    Fury... :embarassed:

I have never had a need to spend a lot of money on knives, and this was an EDC for a few years, and when it wore down at work, I bought another identical. One for work, one for carry.

[​IMG]

12. gruntmedik

gruntmedik Honk Honk CLM

Jan 2, 2005
    Taylorsville, KY
    I have a SAK Classic SD on a keyring. Have a Case, or similar traditional pocket knife, and a Spyderco Delica or Benchmade 551 Griptillian clipped in my pocket.

My traditional pocket knife pattern varies, depending on mood, or planned activities.

Last edited: May 22, 2012
  13. Emerson CQC-7BW is ALL I carry ,besides my Gen3 G 23:cool:

14. jtull7

jtull7 Pistolero CLM

Jan 27, 2006
    Santa Fe, New Mexico
    If wearing slacks: Benchmade Big Spender

If wearing anything else: Chris Reeve Small Sebenza