What Knife Do You Use/Carry?

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by Eric, May 22, 2012.

1. Bullman

Bullman Deranged Deputy

I guess you could say the Spyderco Endura, I have three. One had a reversable clip that came apart, so it lives on my go bag hooked to the HK hook. On my off duty time I have standard spyderedge black endura, at work I carry the Glocktalk / Lonewolf Endura with the built in armorers tool. About the only other knife I carry all the time is a Benchmade Infidel automatic, I carry it at work.

I think the Spydercos are a good knife for the money, not too expensive.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Benchmade mini-griptilian. I love it.

3. MrGlock21

MrGlock21 NRA Instructor

Spyderco Folder or a Remington Rattlesnake folder or a
    S&W fixed blade 3" in IWB holster.
  4. Lone_Wolfe

Lone_Wolfe Sandbox Refugee
    1. Glock Talk's Drunk Squad

Nice! I've got one like it, but not near as new. :embarassed:

Thought you folks might enjoy a peek at some others I have.

5. Spyderco Endura SE- Cold Steel Kobun.
  6. NeverMore1701

NeverMore1701 Fear no Evil
    Platinum Member

7. Nice!

8. Hey Lone Wolfe, think you can spare one of those Hinderers for me? You can consider it a late birthday gift :whistling:
  9. Little Joe

Platinum Member

Benchmade Pardue Mini-Griptilian, Combo Edge, Black Blade/Olive Drab handle.

Fantastic little pocket knife.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjSo4JbgaFI"]Benchmade Mini Griptilian 556BKOD Review... - YouTube[/ame]
    #189 Little Joe, May 26, 2012
    Last edited: May 26, 2012
  10. Arquebus12

Arquebus12 Non-broccophobe

It varies, I change a lot. My go to knife is a Microtech L/UDT; I also carry a 940 Osborne occasionally.

Most recently, I've been carrying an Almar Payara.

11. 3rdgen40

3rdgen40 .45 fanatic

Spyderco Delica with foliage green handles and combo edge blade.[​IMG]
    #191 3rdgen40, May 26, 2012
  12. [​IMG]

Benchmade Mini Griptilian!
  13. Benchmade 555 HG Mini-Grip..........great edc.
  14. Dogbite

Dogbite DNT TREAD ON ME

I usually change out carry knives regularly, but most of the time, a Cold Steel Ti-lite(zytel) or a Cold Steel Spartan.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kymcirr0VKM"]Spartan - 21S :: Cold Steel Knives - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pJOH1RFH5k"]Cold Steel Ti-Lite Folding Knife Review and Demo - YouTube[/ame]
    #194 Dogbite, May 26, 2012
  15. vaquero aleman

vaquero aleman "ah-lay-mahn"

Mine is a classic - Buck folding hunter no. 110. Still MADE IN THE USA!

I decided to punish my son and I mailed him my Schrade "Buck copy". That "made in china" piece of crap didn't belong on my hip!
    #195 vaquero aleman, May 26, 2012
    Last edited: May 27, 2012
  16. karambit opposite my pistol.
  17. Diesel McBadass

Diesel McBadass Tactically Epic

I hear a lot of misinformation on these, what exactly is the law concerning carrying an autoknife?
  18. depends on the state. A lot of times you need a CCW.
  19. Oso

I EDC two knives, a larger size and a small size. The larger is currently rotated between two, the SOG Trident Folder (C122G) and the Spyderco Tenacious (TF1). The smaller one is a cheap Schrade (SP2) folder. I use the Schrade most often. It is light and cheap. I wouldn't really care if I lost it, but it has been with me for probably close to 15 years.

I've had/have Benchmades, Bucks, Kabars, and countless others, but the cheap, little ones are the ones I use the most. I wouldn't want to trust my life to one of them and that is why I carry a larger one, but for day to day use you can't beat the cheapy. :dunno:
  20. Oso

I see all these expensive ($100+) knives and most look brand new. I know that some of the pictures are probably stock manufacturers pictures, but I wonder how many here actually use them daily for more than cleaning their fingernails and opening mail? I'm not knocking anybody, I enjoy the beautiful ones, too. Lone Wolfe's collection makes me :drool:
    #200 Oso, May 27, 2012
    Last edited: May 27, 2012