Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Reason #1
  • Reason #2
  • Reason #3

Site Description

What is your single best argument for the existence of the Christian God?

Discussion in 'Religious Issues' started by ArtificialGrape, Aug 13, 2011.

1. Something other than the many "atheism is a religion" discussions...

Title says it all, what is your single best argument for the existence of the Christian God?

2. Triple7

May 30, 2011
    Posting on my phone sucks I'll cover this tknight

3. packsaddle

Jan 15, 2009
    the existence of atheists.
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2011
  4. "Christ, not philosophy"...but if you want to reject Him, thats your choice. I am fine with whatever you choose.
  5. BradD

Jun 22, 2000
    LOL. This is your idea of target practice? Was it raining at your place so that you could not go to the range today? :rofl:

Sent from my DROIDX
  6. No, I'm a member of an indoor club. :cool:
  7. creaky

creaky Pamwe Chete

Dec 12, 2007
    The Orion Spur
    The miracle known as the Nation of Israel.
  8. creaky

creaky Pamwe Chete

Dec 12, 2007
    The Orion Spur
    Indoor? I figured you for an outdoor kind of guy.
  9. AlexHassin

Dec 15, 2010
    Ok so I’ll play for fun. And devils advocate.
    First cause, there needs to be something to start all other things. this original cause starts all other processes that are self continuing in the world around us
    If I can have a second
    Mankind’s idea of the infinite. Nothing around us is infinite, it can approach it but nothing is the hottest, the coldest, the longest, excreta. God, really any god is this giving us our infinite refrence point
  10. Arc Angel

Arc Angel Deus Vult!

Sep 20, 2003
    Penn's Woods

(I don't need anymore evidence.) ;)
  11. Blast

Blast 'nuff said

Aug 2, 2002
    NKY/Cincinnati area
    And your best argument that no God exists?:yawn:

sourgrape has it bad.:rofl:
  12. It's quite well trodden ground that I can no more prove that God does not exist than you can prove that Santa, Zeus, Ganesh, Quetzalcoatl or el chupacabra don't exist.

13. I do prefer outdoor -- it is Colorado after all -- but the indoor range is only 15 minutes away, so it's much easier to run out, send 200 rounds down range and get back.

14. Santa does not exist!

I have waited up on Christmas eve and there never was a Santa.

Sure it's fun to believe when you're a kid but then you realize it is your parents that provided all those gifts because they love you.

And why would a parent love their children if there is no God and all is for naught?

Because there is a God and all is not for naught!
  15. Do you somehow believe that because Santa did not visit your house, and your parents had to cover for him so that you didn't feel bad, it proves that Santa does not exist?
  16. Animal Mother

Animal Mother Not Enough Gun

Mar 22, 2004
    Maybe you were on the naughty list and your parents didn't want you to feel bad.
  17. Mister_Beefy

Mister_Beefy Legal & Proper

Apr 19, 2011
    The complexity of life on this planet.

Some may think it all just happened by chance, I don't.
  18. BradD

Jun 22, 2000
    Probably my own conversion experience. When you witness something like that, it's pretty convincing. See morning glory thread.

There are others, but the most interesting one to me (not sure if I'd say it is second place) are some of the judgments in Revelation. Some would've seemed ridiculous 2000 years ago or even 100 years ago, but seem probable now.

Sent from my DROIDX
  19. GreenDrake

GreenDrake Rip Lips

Apr 22, 2007
    North Idaho
    What does Christianity say of Pagans? The Pagans had/have all kinds of gods and their religion was hijacked by Christianity in a recruiting effort along with the Druids to make Christianity more appealing. With so many religions out there, which ones don't claim to be the one and true ONLY religion? It's kind of like sports teams with a guilt base.