close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

What is your favorite thing about Glocks?

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by TSAX, Dec 2, 2010.

1. tnpatriot

tnpatriot

My G19 has everything I need and nothing that I don't :thumbsup:

2. Grovenator

Grovenator

QFT! This is it in a nutshell. :perfect10:

3. glock2740

glock2740 Gun lover.

They go bang EVERY time you pull the trigger? :dunno:

4. Wake County Glockman

Wake County Glockman

Easy to load, easy to pronounce (1 syllable) I can change my trigger connector, and extractor and don't need a freaking gunsmith. :tongueout:I can clean it in 10 -15 minutes or do full break-down and do it in 1 - 2 hours. I can break it down in so manny parts it would be rendered harmless to the average Joe :rofl:put all the parts in a plastic bag and put it back together 6 months later. :supergrin:

5. dodgecope89

dodgecope89

Well obviousley when i started looking for a pistol there was no question they were reliable and time proven but what i really like is how easy parts are to find and how easily customizable they are.

6. Glock 17L

Glock 17L *GLOCKAHOLIC*

Reliablity, Cost, Effectiveness, Ruggedness, The ability of the smaller pistols to take their counterparts magazines is also a plus..
    Glock Pistols just plain work if not tinkered around with..
    How many other pistols can have their trigger pull lightened by just sliding a 3.5/4.5 connector in?? There are a few but their all copies of Glocks & don't count..
    I've had Glocks for over 20 years now & they are the pinnacle in which all others are measured against.

7. gulley001

gulley001

I love the fact that i dont have to baby it like my 1911!!!

8. RyanBDawg

RyanBDawg

The absolute simplicity of the design. So easy to take apart, clean, replace parts etc... One of the most accurate, if not the most accurate guns that I have ever shot, hands down, but yet the most simple gun to take down and clean... That really amazes me!

Oh yea, and I can carry it all day in southern summer heat, and almost forget that I have it on my hip at times, the lightness of the gun also amazes!

9. AWESOMO 4000

AWESOMO 4000

Whenever I carry my SIG OWB, I freak out about the rivet on my jeans scratching the slide.

Whenever I carry my M92 IWB, I fret about the weight and the hammer digging into my side. God forbid something nick it in the console of my car!

The Glock...never give it a second thought, if it gets nicked up or scratched...well, it won't because it's coated in some sort of granite like diamond-proof force field. If it does get beat up....eh, whatever. It's plastic. I'll get a new one. They're only like $450.

Not that I am abusive to it, it's just tough as nails, not particularly pretty, and doesn't ever really do anything wrong. It's like a stripped out 3/4 ton 4x4. Doesn't try to impress or be anything it's not. Just an honest, trustworthy tool that starts every time, and does it's job without protest.

10. GRT45

GRT45 Transform & Win

The mark of a master craftsman is one who concentrates all his attention on a vision of the end result, not wasting time or thought on the tools he owns and uses. A master has evolved past the stage of acquiring, testing, maintaining and discarding unhelpful tools.

The thing I like most about a Glock is, in form and function, it is not distracting. More than other pistols, a Glock allows a novice to move past the hardware and focus his mind on skills, trust he will improve, and become a master shooter faster if he wills it.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2011