What is your 22 "fun gun"?

Discussion in 'Rimfire Forum' started by ZombieJoe, Jun 20, 2012.

1. Henry lever with an Ultradot------ doesn't make sense but it sure is fun!

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. I just purchased my first ruger 10/22 used once it seems like and can't wait to try it out

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

3. skeeter7

skeeter7 Brass Vulture

My 22 fun gun has to be my S&W M&P 15-22. It's customized to my liking and cheap to shoot.

4. My Marlin 795 is the most accurate firearm I own. Its a blast to shoot....no pun intended :cool:

5. Shootinbil

Millennium Member

I shoot the M&P 15-22. It is one fun gun😃😃

6. Epizza

Epizza Cap Peeler

7. Marlin 39A Original Golden. Williams target peep sight. Pure .22 lever action perfection. Fun. fun. Fun.

8. Mine would probably be my Ruger Mark 1.

9. Does any one else have a Kel Tec PLR-22?

10. Been thinking about getting an ISSC 22lr....does anyone have any comments.?

11. Sbh87

Sbh87 Handgunner

For fun 22's I have my Ruger SR22 and My Ruger Single Six. The SR22 I usually carry around the woods and plink at cans and such. The Single Six has a slightly bigger bore for 22mag so its not the most accurate with 22LR so I also just use that for general plinking.

For more serious target shooting I use my MKIII and my marlin model 60 rifle.

12. [​IMG]

The Ruger Mk III for me. Its a tack driver for me, and it will eat any ammo I toss in it.

13. My favorite is my MKII that has a few accessories.
    [​IMG]

14. Is that an Aimpoint M-Series? I have an M2 on my AR and would love to add it to my AA Target 1911 conversion but thought it would never work...

15. Been loving the Advantage Arms conversion kit for my G17.

16. The one I had ran fine, but was not as accurate in my hands as some of my other 22LR's. It does not feel as much like a Glock as you would think. Personally, I would go with a Ruger or Buckmark for a 22 pistol.

17. ML3. It works great.

18. SGT278ACR

SGT278ACR Retired Veteran

Right now it's a Smith & Wesson 22A with a $40 SightMark holographic sight. Thinking of throwing in a Walther P22 into the pot soon, though.

19. not sure i would trust that, a good 22lr pistol is not the easiest thing to pull off.. the ruger sr-22 is probably the most promising one out right now.