What is your 22 "fun gun"?

Discussion in 'Rimfire Forum' started by ZombieJoe, Jun 20, 2012.

1. 10/22

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. I appologize sir, but I will have to respectfully disagree. You obviously have not played with, this;

[​IMG]
    Itratec Tec-22, with reflex sight, barrel shroud, and single point sling. Minute of beer can at 50 yards, no prob.

Next I love my 10/22.

[​IMG]

3. my 22 fun gun is my Marlin 81 TS. it is a bolt action tube fed synthetic. extremely accurate and I love it, it has shot a lot of paper plates and probably over 100 red squirrels.

4. Iamhistory thats a awesome deal! I would have jumped on that in a minute. Hope all is working well.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

5. ArtCrafter

ArtCrafter ¤Hocker Mocker¤

S&W M617-0 with Tasco PDP4-10 on Weigand base
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

'Only accurate sixguns are interesting.' :supergrin:

6. 10/22 Takedown, it's all I have:supergrin:

7. Scamp

Scamp Geaux Tigers!

Just got this S&W 15-22 and I am having a blast with it, 400 trouble free rounds so far!

[​IMG]

8. I guess I'm boring -- but I derive the most enjoyment out of this single-shot Contender carbine...

[​IMG]

9. Winchester 9422 lever action, can't get better than that

10. Shoots groups like 617 above, but w/o optic's and at 25 yards instead of 16 yards. Whish we had a 50' indoor range.

[​IMG]

Dan Wesson 22 LR and 32 years old. I've kind of set it back for grandson.

11. I have a Rock River Ar15 with a Tactical Solutions Lt22 upper. National Match 2 stage trigger in lower. Great to blast with using HoloSight.

Pathfinder20

12. You still got a good deal... Value of these are increasing since Remington screwed up Marlin.

13. Faulkner

Faulkner Patriot
    Millennium Member

I have a vault full of .22 semi-autos, but I still love to plink with my .22 single action revolvers.

[​IMG]

14. CanMan

Silver Member

It's a toss up between my CZ-452 and an old Rem 541T. Both shoot better than I do & run like a scalded dog all day long.

15. I just shot my 541S this afternoon. Fantastic rifles.

[​IMG]

#77 MrRandyRhoads, Jul 13, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2012
  16. DARKSHADOW

DARKSHADOW My Work Hobby
    CLM

My current favorite 22 fun gun, S&W M&P 15-22, with Silencerco 22sparrow, and Aimpoint.
    [​IMG]

17. I need to take a photo of it to post , but I cleaned out the insides of a HK 636 airsoft gun and fixed a Mossberg Plinkster 702 inside using the existing frame and some epoxy to mount the receiver. It looks like the HK 636 and is a hoot to shoot. I need to pick up a 25 round magazine when I can find one and figure out a way to mount optics on it. You won't see another like it.

18. AKRover

AKRover 10MM Fanatic

Just went to the range today and shot over 500 rounds through my 22s. I have a Marlin model 795 semiauto, CZ 452 left handed bolt action and a Colt/Walther AR22. The Marlin is the second gun I ever purchased so there is some sentimental attachment there but the Colt AR is the most fun to shoot.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine