What is your 22 "fun gun"?

Discussion in 'Rimfire Forum' started by ZombieJoe, Jun 20, 2012.

1. I probably have the most fun with my Henry lever action. I watch a couple reruns of the Rifleman and then head down to the range.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. 10-22 with Green Mountain barrel, Hogue stock and Nikon rimfire Prostaff. And a Savage Mark II fluted heavy barrel "Dick's Special" with a Sweet 22 scope. Both crazy accurate.

Handguns are a K-22 made in 1948, a Ruger Single Six, and a S&W 22A-1. All fun toys also. Next is a Ruger threaded MKIII and a can.

3. Steel Head

Steel Head Tactical Cat

A S&W 22A with a Burris FastfireII
    Cheap,accurate and fun.
    #43 Steel Head, Jun 23, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2012
  4. Rifle: Ruger 10/22

Pistol: Browning Buckmark
  5. Texas357

Texas357 Señor Member

Heritage Rough Rider single action revolver.
  6. S&W M&P .22 Pistol
  7. Either of the two:

8. My SW 15-22. Accurate, fun and cheap to shoot.
  9. Ruger Mk III 22/45 RP

I had wanted a nice .22 pistol all my life, and this little Ruger has sure been worth the wait. Easy on the pocket book, laser accurate, and the trigger has smoothed up nicely. :thumbsup:

10. Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

Attached Files:

11. For my son: Marlin 795.
    For me: G22 with AA conversion kit. I like pistols! :supergrin:
  12. M&P15-22, and Ruger 10/22.
  13. I picked up this almost new Marlin 39-A a few weeks ago for $400. I bought it at a gunshow from a guy walking around. It was made in '61. I got it home, took it apart and noticed that the firing pin was broken in half. Probably why he sold it. He didn't bother to tell me it didn't function and probably got a good laugh at my expense. I ordered a new one for $23 and now it functions perfectly. This is a neat little rifle.

14. For me its Ruger 10/22 and ruger 22/45 mk II
  15. SDGlock23

SDGlock23 Glockoholic

Buckmark w/5.5 threaded Tactical Solutions barrel, fiber optic front sight.

Ruger 10/22 w/hogue stock and 16" Tactical Solutions threaded barrel. Vortex 3-9x scope with red dot center.
  16. CigarandScotch

CigarandScotch Fartacus

Ruger Mark III with a Millett Red Dot. So much more accurate than I am, and fun to shoot.
  17. SweetKnuckles

SweetKnuckles WhatTheFrench?

Marlin Texan Lever Action
  18. Mine is my Henry 16" loop lever .22lr I just picked up "used" with only a half a box of rounds put through it. I got it for $200.00

I have been wanting a Henry .22 for a few years but just didn't want to spend the money. I stopped in to the shop to browse and the used Henry was on the rack as used and marked down. I've known the guys at the shop for years and they told me a customer bought it, had it for a week and brought it back to trade on a muzzleloader saying he didn't like the way it shot....he also brought in the box of rounds he purchased with it and it was about half full.

I asked the best price they could do.....they said $200......I said sold. Finally got the Henry I've been thinking about and didn't feel all that guilty for that price. I've put a few hundred rounds through it in the last few weeks and it is a fantastic little rifle. Accurate, reliable and fun.
  19. iamhistory you sure got a great deal...not just dollar wise...but a new gun for what a well used one brings. :thumbsup:
  20. Ruger Mark III 22/45 wood grips