Glock Talk banner

What is your 22 "fun gun"?

43K views 178 replies 145 participants last post by  Rick O'Shay 
#1 · (Edited)
22lr is a great round cheap and fun!

What 22 do you have the most fun with?

For me it would be my 10/22 that I just gave to my cousin. I really enjoyed teaching him how to shoot with it.

Since that is now gone, my choice would be my Kel Tec PLR-22.
I can spend hours shooting this thing. She eats through any thing, and is pretty damn accurate.

What is yours? Is it just fun, or more sentimental?

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

#30 ·
Re: OP. My .22 LR fun gun is a S&W 18-3 4" K-Frame revolver and a Ruger 77-22 which is fitted with a Weaver Wide-Trac 2x7 riflescope. I have fired thousand's upon thousand's of rounds in the S&W and the Ruger with perfect function and outstanding on target accuracy.

#35 ·
As far as rifles go, I love my Marlin 60SB, shoots like butter. For handguns it would have to be my NAA Mini Master combo in .22LR and .22WMR. I could spend hours at the range with either of them.

Sent from my phone booth

#42 ·
10-22 with Green Mountain barrel, Hogue stock and Nikon rimfire Prostaff. And a Savage Mark II fluted heavy barrel "Dick's Special" with a Sweet 22 scope. Both crazy accurate.

Handguns are a K-22 made in 1948, a Ruger Single Six, and a S&W 22A-1. All fun toys also. Next is a Ruger threaded MKIII and a can.

#45 ·
Heritage Rough Rider single action revolver.

#49 ·
Ruger Mk III 22/45 RP

I had wanted a nice .22 pistol all my life, and this little Ruger has sure been worth the wait. Easy on the pocket book, laser accurate, and the trigger has smoothed up nicely. :thumbsup:

#50 ·
As far as rifles go, I love my Marlin 60SB, shoots like butter. For handguns it would have to be my NAA Mini Master combo in .22LR and .22WMR. I could spend hours at the range with either of them.

I also love to shoot my NAA. For cost reasons the 22 mag usually stays in the bag.

Sent from my phone booth

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.