Glock Talk banner

What is your 22 "fun gun"?

43K views 178 replies 145 participants last post by  Rick O'Shay 
#1 · (Edited)
22lr is a great round cheap and fun!

What 22 do you have the most fun with?

For me it would be my 10/22 that I just gave to my cousin. I really enjoyed teaching him how to shoot with it.

Since that is now gone, my choice would be my Kel Tec PLR-22.
I can spend hours shooting this thing. She eats through any thing, and is pretty damn accurate.

What is yours? Is it just fun, or more sentimental?

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

#6 ·
My CZ 452 American gets shot the most .. So i guess it would have to be my 22 fun gun

#16 ·
Big Riger 10/22 fan and I just 3 days ago bought a new stainless Take Down 10/22 and man I just can't put it down. Have a few mods slated for it but til I can put it down it's not going to get done. I think my other 10/22's are getting jealous...LOL

#19 ·
It has to be my Advantage Arms conversion for my G20SF, I love that thing! I just with they made a flush fitting hi-cap magazine.

I want to get a Ruger SR-22 pistol in the not-too-distant future, I have high hopes for it!

My Taurus model 94 9 shot revolver with 4 inch barrel. I love this revolver, it is a great training tool.
I wanted so badly for this gun to work for me! (I had the 5" barrel model)
Its the perfect size and weight with above average round capacity. I got a dud though, very inaccurate, super crappy trigger in both DA and SA (even after some polishing and a lighter trigger return spring).
It had a huge cylinder-forcing cone gap and the timing was always off, it spit lead out of the sides of the gun.
it went back to Taurus 3 times, and though they paid shipping and delivered fast service they never got it fixed compleatly. I sold it to a buddy, he seems to like it just fine :dunno:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.