close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

What is the "worst" gun you ever owned/shot?

Discussion in 'General Firearms Forum' started by TSAX, Dec 26, 2012.

1. fireboltgt

fireboltgt
    Expand Collapse

In reading through this thread i find it hard to believe that there have not been more complaints about the DB9. (or maybe i am the only one dumb enough to buy one) It would FTF at least 1x a mag. Paid for it to be shipped back to Diamondback and they replaced the entire frame. Now the FTF is only 1x every couple of magazines.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Glock 23 Nutter

Glock 23 Nutter
    Expand Collapse

Colt Officer's .45 ACP - would snap up 45 deg. while torquin' 90 deg. to the left. (right before it threw the front sight)

Now I have a G36... :kilt:

3. Adamz04

Adamz04
    Expand Collapse

Mine is a ruger lc9. Worst piece of s$&@ I've ever owned. 1-2 jams per mag, front sight was off center in the dovetail, worst trigger I've ever tried, mag release button would hang up causing the mag to get scraped when it would be inserted or removed. This gun was so bad that ill never buy another ruger EVER!

4. Clusterfrack

Clusterfrack
    Expand Collapse

S&W 1006. Heavy, unreliable, and not that accurate.

5. SGT67

SGT67
    Expand Collapse

A Colt officers .45 I bought used 8 years ago , fte every other round, after I had a gunsmith work on it it would still fte on the last round in any mag. traded it in on a Glock 30 and have carried one ever since.

6. LL6

LL6
    Expand Collapse

Guy had a 9mm Lorcin at the range. When I shot it I had to cant it 90 degrees for effect...:whistling:

7. JackMac

JackMac
    Expand Collapse

6.5 mm Carcano....junk....don't see how Oswalt could take out President Kennedy with such a sorry rifle.

8. DarkLight

DarkLight
    Expand Collapse

The worst guns I ever shot was a Intratec TEC-DC9 and a Lorcin 380. Both owned by a friend and both jam-o-matic pieces of junk. You could never cycle more then two rounds in row without something going wrong. Worst gun I've owned was a Raven Arms .25 auto given to me by my Wife's Uncle. It would fire and cycle just fine but made like crap.

9. LA_357SIG

LA_357SIG
    Expand Collapse
    Milspectacular

S&W M&P40c. The only firearm I ever bought, shot, and traded in less than 2 weeks.

10. Jakestir

Jakestir
    Expand Collapse

My buddy has the carbine version. Its a tack driver with iron sights. He has had 0 issues with it. Maybe he is lucky.

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

11. yukon2004

yukon2004
    Expand Collapse

Ruger LCP... don't know why the hell I bought a .380 in the first place. Anyway... it got the boot, and has been LOOOOOOONG gone!

12. cbird77

cbird77
    Expand Collapse

I had a LC9 that I couldn’t get rid of fast enough, trigger was crap, rattled like a toy, and did not shoot straight at all. I also found it more offensive in the recoil department than my G27, might have been the thin hard to handle grip.

13. Reds45acp

Reds45acp
    Expand Collapse

I shot a buddies .40 S&W Taurus. Don't remember the name but it was G19 sized and had this stiff and ridiculously long trigger pull. Couldn't shoot it worth a damn. Got through two magazines and told my buddy he should sell it...

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

#233 Reds45acp, Mar 13, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2013
  14. nathanours

nathanours
    Expand Collapse
    Texan

Taurus for me also. It was a Judge with I believe a 3" barrel. The Winchester PDX shotshells wouldn't go through 1/2 inch of phone booke, and the pattern was roughly 14 inches wide at about 7 yards range.

The action felt like junk, the double action pull was stiff then suddenly eased up a lot making for a very hard time aiming. Single action wasn't too bad.

It also wouldn't fully lock up before the hammer fell. What a piece of trash. After trying it I'll never buy a Taurus.

15. RGbiker

RGbiker
    Expand Collapse

Worst gun i ever shot?

Taurus. Two of 'em: PT709 and Millinium PRO .45acp. I personally know FFL dealers in Arizona who will not stock Taurus handguns.

16. p01ic3m4n

p01ic3m4n
    Expand Collapse

I had a gen 2 G19 that I bought new in '97. It jammed about 50% of every magazine. Traded it a few days later and bought a Beretta 96FS. That 96 had about a 30lb trigger pull. That was my short run of crappy guns.

17. ceverhart

ceverhart
    Expand Collapse

My first gun..... lorcin 380

18. DeHacked

DeHacked
    Expand Collapse

9mm derringer. damn thing would almost jump out of my hand. a lot of kick and no hangle

19. countrygun

countrygun
    Expand Collapse

I don't know how I missed this the first time around.

"Taurus for me also. It was a Judge with I believe a 3" barrel. The Winchester PDX shotshells wouldn't go through 1/2 inch of phone booke, and the pattern was roughly 14 inches wide at about 7 yards range."

Most of that would have to do with the ammunition and your expectations not the gun. I could tell you that a rifled barrel that short will sling a wide pattern. I could also tell you that the .410 is no powerhouse. Pretty much a "No S*** Sherlock" kinda thing.

"It also wouldn't fully lock up before the hammer fell. What a piece of trash. After trying it I'll never buy a Taurus"

Oh no! my Colt Python, and everyone I have handled didn't either. What pieces of trash they must be.

20. WinterWizard

WinterWizard
    Expand Collapse

Buddy of mine who likes to torture himself by buying crap guns has a Sigma and a Hi-Point .40. Both of those are about a tie for the worst guns I have ever shot.

Haven't owned any bad/terrible guns. I don't buy junk.