close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

what is the name of the glock magazine???

Discussion in 'The Book Rack' started by Number 6, Dec 30, 2004.

1. Number 6

Number 6 We Take a Peek

Oct 13, 2001
    Bellaire, TX
    i have looked all over the net for this and can't find it. what is the name of the monthly print magazine for glocks???

thanks in advance...

2. The Pontificator

The Pontificator Angry Samoan

Sep 18, 2000
    Grumpyville
    It's called "Glock Annual" and it comes out yearly, not monthly.

3. betyourlife

betyourlife on a GLOCK

May 10, 2004
    Seattle, WA
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but Glock comes out with a monthly magazine called Glock Autopistols and an annual anniversary issue called Glock Annual. I buy copies of both.

4. glkdawg45

glkdawg45

Sep 17, 2003
    Georgia
    NO , they are one in the same. The one that has "Autopistols" on it , is sold retail. The one marked "Annual", is the one that Glock sends to GSSF members. And they come out between Jan.- Mar.

5. You can also get it from Harrisoutdoorgroup.com if you need previous issues.

6. 9jeeps

9jeeps

May 22, 2004
    PNW
    As I write I have just finished a note to the HarrisMag@aol.com Attn: Single Issue Department, seeking a copy of Glock Autopistols.
    Harris Publications informed me that's where I would have call. Other than that they were no help. They did say there was no subscription because it was a single issue published annually...

I received copies of Glock annuals when I was a member of GSSF back in the late 90s.

I mentioned to them that it was very difficult to get a copy from most retail outlets as they are primarily anti gun. Grocers, 711's, Malls, Big box stores, Etc. And that they fly off the shelves with in minutes of being posted. I wonder how they will answer???

7. betyourlife

betyourlife on a GLOCK

May 10, 2004
    Seattle, WA
    Are you positive about Glock Annual availablity? I am not a memebr of GSSF but somehow have copies of Glock Annual. I find it hard to believe that they would want to limit their revenue by only selling Glock Annual to GSSF members

Just my two cents...

8. GSSF ships the Glock Annual to members, but you can buy the same magazine called Glock Autopistols from Harris Pub. They only change the cover. It's not just available to customers.