close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

What is the best price on a railed pro, ed brown spec forces?p

Discussion in '1911 Forums' started by quantico, Apr 14, 2011.

1. quantico

quantico 1911 lover Millennium Member

Sep 15, 1999
    Wisconsin
    I am considering picking up a new 5 inch 1911. Two of my top choices are the railed pro ,or the full size ed brown spec forces. I know there are some sales and deals going on , what have you guys found as a best deal on either. I dont need the pistol in a hurry, time is not the issue, just price. Any help would be appreciated. I see posts where people went to george or bob or erv... And got a deal. I need a bit more info than that , a shop name or contact person on the board would be great. Thanks scott

I would rather do business with someone known here on the board, if possible .

2. Hokie1911

Hokie1911 >

Dec 26, 2003
    NE Ohio
    Either John @ cj1911heaven.com or George @ migunslingers.com for the Brown. George can also quote the Pro. Also check with Dave (DRC) here on the board.

I got my Brown from George but wouldn't hesitate to buy from Dave or Crazy John.

3. Rimcrew

Rimcrew

Mar 17, 2009
    AZ
    I can also recommend John at 1911 heaven. His pricing is VERY good, and he is a great gentleman to deal with. 208-772-2339

4. HAIL CAESAR

HAIL CAESAR Senior Member

Mar 1, 2007
    In my shop
    Oh boy!!!!:upeyes: You are so going to get banned again!:tongueout:

5. Rimcrew

Rimcrew

Mar 17, 2009
    AZ
    Sigh, it's my lot in life I'm afraid...

6. quantico

quantico 1911 lover Millennium Member

Sep 15, 1999
    Wisconsin
    Thanks ,, I need to get rid of some tax return money

7. Rinspeed

Rinspeed JAFO

Feb 28, 2001
    NY
    You might want to give Sporting Arms a call as I believe the keep a couple PROs on order most of the time and they are great to deal with.