Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Reason #1
  • Reason #2
  • Reason #3

Site Description

What is a good carry holster for G26?

Discussion in 'Carry Issues' started by daustin777, Feb 1, 2012.

1. daustin777

daustin777 Dan

Jan 31, 2012
    Southern Mississippi
    I know this is a personal preference question, but I would like your opinions. I usually carry OWB in a Blackhawk Serpa holster, but I just purchased a G26 and I'm looking for options that would be more comfortable to wear with this pistol. Both IWB and OWB. Any thoughts, even ankle? or with shorts and t-shirt?.
  2. FLSlim

Apr 12, 2010
    FL W Coast
    Welcome to GT. I find OWB to be a little more comfortable. For IWB, you can't go wrong with a CBST or one of the Comp-Tac models. For OWB and at a good price, I really like the Hume 721OT as it really pulls the pistol tight. Finally, at a real low budget cost, you could look at the Glock sport-combat, and the Fobus paddle even works okay with such a small, light gun.

3. A Crossbreed Supertuck will make that disappear, even under a light t-shirt. I have an el-cheapo ankle holster that I don't trust, but it proved to me that I would gladly use a molded ankle rig.
  4. Streetglider08

Jan 24, 2012
    I just picked up a new g26 as well. Great gun so far. I have been researching itw holsters for a good week now and just ordered a tommy theis horse hide holster. It is like the CB holster but $30 cheaper and the kydex covers the muzzle so it doesn't wear on your pants. He offers 3 different clips which none of them have crosses on like the CB. Another plus IMO. There are really so many holsters to choose from. Right now I'm using a galco stow n go till I get my theis holster. Works great just looking for more everyday comfort.
  5. Desantis mini-slide for the 26 & 19 very comfortable
  6. madmike3668

Jan 9, 2012
    Jax, FL
    I carry my G26 in an Occidental leather Stronghold Phoenix. It is a leather iwb that is similar to a Milt Sparks VM2, just rides a little lower. Super comfortable all day and disapears under a t-shirt. Only drawback is it's a little expensive.
  7. GEN3

Oct 7, 2010
    Depends where you want to carry. If you want to go behind the hip a supertuck or Mtac is the way to go. If you want to carry appendix I'd suggest looking into a high noon mr.softy or side guard minimal clip. For appendix carry I've found that holsters that don't have a whole bunch of material conceal better in this position. If your not sure yet at this point pick up a remora because you can carry it in any possible position to figure out where your "sweet spot" is. I love the remora for pocket carry as well.
  8. Dave Nowlin

Dave Nowlin Fisher of Men

Dec 20, 2011
    Savannah, Tn.
    I carry my G 27 in a MIC Holster. It is very concealable, cheap & very safe.
  9. moishlashen

moishlashen Senile Member

Jun 25, 2011
    Midwest, USA
    As stated above there are a lot of good ones out there. I use the Crossbreed and can't imagine a more comfortable rig for all day carry.

Check out the Crossbreed seconds website-I've bought 3 from them and all were labeled as "good" or "very good" and they were near new and were $35-$45 plus shipping. They are picked pretty clean right now but they update it periodically.
  10. ghr1142

May 26, 2011
    My G-27 & 33 I carry both in a Don Hume IWB holster and you cant beat the price for a quality leather holster. I can buy almost 3 for the price of others ! Good luck.
  11. The Habit

The Habit كافر

Feb 18, 2005
    I carry a G27 OWB and am partial to easy on/off holsters. I've had much success with these two:

Galco Matrix M7X:

UBG Regulator:

The UBG is a steal at $70 IMO. It's very nicely made and turnaround is only a few weeks (I have a Regulator for my G27 and one for my HK P7). It's similar to an Alessi CQC-S which is what I originally wanted but dropped off the waiting list after 13 months.
  12. up1911fan

Mar 12, 2009
    Upper Michigan
    I've used a lot of holsters with mine. Here's the ones I liked. IWB: MTAC, Kramer #3, Blade Tech NANO. OWB: RCS Phantom, Comp Tac paddle, Ritchie CQQR, Kramer Belt Scabbard.
  13. Slug71

Mar 7, 2010
    Oregon - U.S.A
  14. dave27

dave27 Millennium Member

Feb 18, 1999
    Rochester, NY
    MTAC Slide! All my Glocks fit it, same feel/location no matter which one I'm carrying.
  15. Shocker73

Nov 27, 2011
    My Galco KingTuk is very comfortable.
  16. winder

winder Having fun!

I carry mine in a Galco M5X kydex paddle. Easy on, easy off, cheap and comfortable.
  17. I carry my 26 in a Crossbreed Supertuck. It also works fine for my 19.
  18. kmb

Jul 10, 2010
    Oakdale, MN
    I carry a g27 owb in an X-Concealment 'C' type holster. No problem concealing with an un-tucked t-shirt or golf shirt.
  19. MinnesnowtaWild

Dec 26, 2011
    I was actually going to ask if that would work. I have a G26 and plan to get a G23 soon, and was wondering if I order a CBST or a White Hat holster (same thing as CBST) if it would fit both guns. Looks like it will.
  20. Big Time

Big Time Senior User

Jan 13, 2002
    Columbus, Georgia
    Try the Glock holster until you find the one you want,I have 2 of them,one for my 26 and 19,and one for my 21.They hold up against the body very nicely and conceal pretty darn good.