close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

What is a fair price for a basic Saiga 12?

Discussion in 'Tactical Shotguns' started by Carmen, Jan 17, 2013.

1. Carmen

Carmen

Jul 16, 2007
    SC
    Maybe 100 rounds through it. We bought it several years ago, before Obama, and I have no idea what a fair price to today's market it. We haven't done anything to add value to it, though it would come with 2 extra 10 round magazines. I"m talking a FTF sale, we live in the south.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2013
  2. FH Alum

FH Alum

Jan 14, 2005
    Beaver State
    Today?? I bet someone would trade a car for it if adds online for a G19 magazine are to be believed.

3. Louisville Glocker

Louisville Glocker Urban Redneck

Dec 17, 2010
    Louisville, KY
    Depends if you want to price gouge or not. They were going for 600-700 a couple months ago. You could probably get over a thousand now. Actually, a couple months ago, I saw some nice converted ones going for about 800-900 on the S12 forum. Everything is selling higher right now.

I'm guessing prices will come right back down in a few months.

(I've got two S12's, one converted and with lots of good stuff on it. The other a little plainer. Love 'em. No plans to sell ANY of my guns).

4. Butcher

Butcher NRA Life Member

Mar 3, 2005
    Eutopia
  5. MarkCO

MarkCO Millennium Member CLM

Dec 21, 1998
    Colorado
    That not too bad...Shoot it a few months and then turn it in to the .gov for a $2K tax credit for a $350 profit. :rofl:

6. Butcher

Butcher NRA Life Member

Mar 3, 2005
    Eutopia
    You really think the gov will offer fair compensation for guns?! Lol

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

7. Spiffums

Spiffums I.C.P.

Sep 30, 2006
    It's not gouging, there is no "fixed price" for any item in a free market. You can get a nice sum if you find the right person to buy it. While a normal sane person wouldn't pay what the asking prices here lately someone will and that is why CTD has used gi mags for $130!

8. MarkCO

MarkCO Millennium Member CLM

Dec 21, 1998
    Colorado
    HR 226 was just introduced: