close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

What is See your 2011 Cre

Discussion in 'Tech Talk' started by Generalcarry, Jan 26, 2011.

1. Generalcarry

Generalcarry NRA Member

Apr 25, 2004
    Michigan
    Can anyone explain this? That was in the "subject" of an email I just received from Equifax. It's the 3rd one of this type in less than 24 hours. One was from Norton and the other -> (Olive Garden survey free gi) from Olive Garden. I copied and pasted those 2 examples but they don't show what they really look like. Some of those boxes are musical notes and some look like double exclamation points !! as well as symbols I don't recognize.
    I have Comcast phone, TV and Internet. Only "one" TV that's in my office next to the modem and router, sometimes has these symbols/alpha-numeric mix appear in a black rectangle the run across the screen. I've called CC twice and they have no clue or desire to investigate.

2. Generalcarry

Generalcarry NRA Member

Apr 25, 2004
    Michigan
    Oh well, sent the email to spam@uce.gov and called CC. They're going to send me a new HD converter box.

3. Can get that when the sender is using a character set not supported on your system. I've got those from time to time that my provider scans and sends directly to my spam mailbox.

4. ᶍᴣ☼Ɑⱷ Ϣ⌂ﺕשּῳ ᴑ۝۩.

5. Generalcarry

Generalcarry NRA Member

Apr 25, 2004
    Michigan
    No that wasn't it, I had hiroglifics and latin in Catholic school.:fred: