What Have You Learned From Glock Talk?

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by GLWyandotte, Jul 10, 2014.

1. GLWyandotte

GLWyandotte Señor Member

There's just so much-
    I'm thinking dealing with difficult neighbors has to be #1 on my list. Between messy yards, barking dogs and drunks, the advice on here is always solid and transfers to so many other aspects of life.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Niemals mit Polizei reden.

3. Deleted. Lemme think some more.

#3 RagnarDanneskjold, Jul 10, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2014
  4. airmotive

airmotive Tin Kicker

I believe I have earned my honorary law degree.

5. The_Dan

The_Dan was Dan_ntx

I'm pretty sure GT is accredited if you remember to tell them the "Okie Corrall" is the same as the old "GNG Lounge". Get a note from Eric and you will get your diploma in 4-6 weeks. :whistling:

6. I have learned that Applebee's and Olive Garden are discusting, but it is OK to go to McDonalds.

7. costanza187

costanza187 I like Macs

Check her teeth!

8. I learned that open carry prevents everything, and that you should never ever talk to the police.

9. I learned that most people don't really care to evaluate events, simply check which 'side' it came from and act accordingly.

I also learned that I'm smarter than all of you. And all of you are smarter than me. And all of you are smarter than eachother. And women make terrible moderators.

10. I learned that by explaining things in simple logical terms you can get people to change their social, political and religious beliefs quite easily and they are quick to say 'I see what you are saying and I think you might be right!'.

11. Geko45

Geko45 Smartass Pilot
    CLM

#11 Geko45, Jul 10, 2014
  12. Diesel McBadass

Diesel McBadass Tactically Epic

That im a homo for supporting gay marrage and that I work for bloomberg since I think guys open carrying long guns in texas are stoopid. Also since inhave a girlfriend I can't have female friends ill try to bone them all since men can't have self control.

Sent from my SCH-R830 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

#12 Diesel McBadass, Jul 10, 2014
  13. Geko45

Geko45 Smartass Pilot
    CLM

Vor allem, wenn sie tragen ihren Hut

14. LASTRESORT20

LASTRESORT20 LongTerm-Guy

*General Dentistry for shtf

15. I have recently learned that google translate makes one a language expert.

16. Lots of useful stuff, actually.

Like how to replace the ball joint steering arm on my garden tractor.

But most importantly to me, about the Paleo diet.

#16 ithaca_deerslayer, Jul 10, 2014
  17. That men can have virtual pissing contests and all women are crazy and have snakes in their heads.

18. -I there is EVER anything WRONG with a Glock its ALWAYS they users fault..they either cant shoot, their hands are messed up(if someone complains about their industry worst grips/grip angle combo) or they are limp wristing..NOTHING else can be wrong with a Glock.

-Everyone is a Expert on guns and can NOT be wrong.

-If you happen to disagree with one of the resident "experts" your Persona non grata. because there is no other way,explanation of doing things other than theirs.

-All cops are horrible and most think they are worthless(obviously like me some think most are good and provide a vital service..but we seem to be the minority)

-all Govt workers are worthless and overpaid

-there is normally only 1 acceptable way to do something..if your not doing it that way your stupid.

-When someone say for instance a CC person gets busted for something/in trouble the "authorities" are always wrong and over reacted..AKA everyone jumps to conclusions without all the facts.(remember the famous one with the guy in the department store waiving a gun around or what ever and he got shot....then later on we found out what really happened and people were like..OH...) Then even when the facts come in who ever is "wrong" will vehemently try to still defend their position instead of just admitting..."yeah I jumped to conclusions and was wrong"

#18 CBennett, Jul 10, 2014
  19. That's a new one for me. Interesting.

20. Being arrogant is certainly not a new one for you. :tongueout:

#20 John Rambo, Jul 10, 2014