close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

What guns have the best parts availability?

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by CatsMeow, Apr 18, 2008.

1. Hi all,

May I have your input on what guns, imported not local, have the best parts availability; that is, not only the make, but where to get them. So far the hands-down winner is the ol' 1911, followed by Glock and the M16, plus I recall the CZ-75 for some part.

I got into wondering about this because yesterday I saw a Ruger P90; the owner said it was a great gun but he wonders where to get the parts if it breaks.

For my part, I chose the Glock in 1999 because I saw oodles of parts at Final Option where I got it, and figured that there would be no problem on that aspect.

2. mtho

mtho

Nov 18, 2005
    i think you can add the ruger 10/22 to your list. if you look at brownells those guns have the most options.

3. userfriendly

userfriendly

Nov 3, 2006
    RP
    sino ba dealer ng beretta ngayon? may 9mm beretta cougar ako. di ako makahanap ng spare mags. pwede bang palitan ang grips nito para maging mas manipis?

4. batangueno

batangueno Shock Resist

Oct 1, 2002
    California
  5. KevlarSix

KevlarSix Senior Member

Jun 20, 2006
    Philippines
    1)1911
    2) Glock
    3) Beretta
    4) S&W Revolvers

6. atmarcella

atmarcella

Aug 27, 2004
    overwatch....
    i think CM means dito sa pinas. kasi kung sa america lahat naman na guns available ang parts diba.

7. kcboy

kcboy CHEEPUCK.COM

Jan 4, 2003
    manila,philippines
    1911, almost all after market parts are available and can fit majority of 1911 design guns.

8. horge

horge -=-=-=-=- Lifetime Member

Jan 22, 2004
    almost home
    :supergrin: :supergrin: :supergrin: