What gives! Sigforum

Discussion in 'The Sig Sauer Club' started by gatorglockman, Jun 11, 2010.

1. Closer to two months wait here but it was well worth it!

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Cobra64

Cobra64 Deals in Facts

In some ways, it could be considered a benefit in that you may be intrigued in reading threads on other makes, models, and platforms besides Sig.

The site owner is a very strong Glock advocate, and in countless polls, the number one carry preference is the G19.

3. Then, like this site, have a separate forum for Sig's, and for other pistols.

bc

4. Cobra64

Cobra64 Deals in Facts

Though this topic has been discussed ad nauseum over there, you could certainly raise the issue again with the site owner. :)

5. I know it has, and I have sent my feelings to the site's owner. It's his site, he can do as he pleases.

My protest comes in the form of not being a regular poster there.

bc

6. I forget, but it took at least 3 to 4 weeks for me to get approved. No notification. I found I was able to log in one day. They use antiquated software, so the process can be very slow.

7. Parabellum? He's not worth talkin' about. Just a bunch of blah, blah, blah.

#27 J. Parker, Jun 20, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2010
  8. Sigforum is not accepting my email address , Not sure what Para's deal is over there.

9. faawrenchbndr

faawrenchbndr DirtyThirty fan
    CLM

What does your e-mail end with? @xxxxxxxxxxxx

10. Aol.com

Dont understand I been a member at S&W forum for 7 years

11. he rules with an iron fist, but it is my favorite forum.

12. It may be due to your Avatar .... :rofl:

Seriously, that is the norm waiting time for the Sigforum. It is worth the wait, and they are also just testing your patience.

13. Been over a week for me...still waiting.

14. Im not gonna bother , I can talk about Sig here, **** Para !

15. RM686

Parabellum the Sig forum owner is a pompous jerk. Bans people who do not agree with this megalomaniac.

16. I tried to join, but got a notice that my email address was banned. Had never been to the site.

Asked for clarification three times, but no response, so I have taken my electrons elsewhere.

#36 Pier23, Oct 8, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2012
  17. This is correct. They don't have quite the shennanigans and/or school yard bully routine that some forums do. With that being said GT is pretty decent about keeping the riffraff away as well.

18. RM686

The guy that runs Sig forum is a jerk. He just can't tolerate anyone who disagrees with his opinions. "The administrator is the school yard bully. Wonder how he made out with his DUI. Just goggle his handle and you will see my point."

As far as a forum is concerned it a great place for information on Sig pistols. A lot of very knowledgle people there. Great picture posts in the gallary section of pistols and AR15 of members. Some people I know just lurk and dont post.

19. I like it pretty well over there. The lack of a separate forum for every manufacturer makes it a little less cluttered I think. On here I read browse through the current topics and stuff but couldn't tell you what half the sub forums are. As far as email addresses go your best bet is to use whichever email address your Internet provider set you up with through their service, even if you don't use it for anything else. Once you get signed up and approved you can easil change it.