close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

What do you think debate #2 will be like?

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by Drjones, Oct 6, 2012.

1. Glock_Convert

Glock_Convert

Clinton expanded the lifeline program to include cellphones in 1996. That seems huge increase in expense without a significant corresponding benefit. The pupose of the lifeline program was to give poor people access to a phone for job hunting purposes. You don't need a cell phone for that.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

2. jdavionic

jdavionic NRA Member

I would expect an aggressive attack dog style from Biden. He will attack Romney via Ryan. He will basically be testing the waters for the next presidential debate. Probe the enemy's defenses, see how they respond, see the effects in the polls, and then adjust for the last presidential debate.

From Ryan, I expect he will handle the aggressive attacks in the same manner that he handled Debbie W-S.

3. Harper

Harper

I think the current provider is Safelink Wireless, a subdivision of TracFone which was passed under Bush.

http://www.hoax-slayer.com/obama-phone.shtml

4. dango

dango

Our whole gub'mint couldn't even organize my closet let alone fix anything . Blind faith and huge let downs either way......!

5. cowboy1964

cowboy1964

Obama should do well because of the town hall format... plus I suspect the questioners will be rigged for Obama, just you watch (the moderator certainly is... but what else is new?)