close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

What do you keep in your truck/SUV?

Discussion in 'Car Forum' started by USPMAN, Mar 13, 2005.

1. USPMAN

USPMAN

Mar 6, 2001
    Personally, I try to keep the following in my 4Runner:

Bottled water (5)
    glow sticks
    DC/AC voltage converter
    tow strap
    rope
    string
    uni ball space pens (3)
    unbrella
    machete
    flashlight (streamlight scorpion)
    duct tape
    first aid kit
    overnight bag
    knife
    benchmade rescue hook
    atlas

Any more suggestions?

2. Ghetto

Ghetto Still alive

May 8, 2004
    Houston
    In the Focus nothing like that at all,just my cell phone,AR15 and my Glock.

In the Mustang it's an extra voltage regulator,starter solenoid,jumper cables,cell phone,Glock,fire extinguisher and some rags.

3. testosterone

testosterone

Aug 26, 2003
    las vegas
    2 quarts oil, 2 quarts tranny fluid, radiator stop leak, assorted hoses and clamps, fuel filter, jumper cables, big rope, repair manuel, a full set of wrenches/sockets/screwdrivers and other assorted tools, anti-freeze, bungee cords, oil filter, breaker bar, wd40, flashlight,duct tape, electrical tape, fire putter-outter, every type of fuse you can think of...its all in a big bin

4. CGuns

CGuns

Jan 4, 2005
    SOG multipurpose tool, Spetsnaz Survival hatchet, Spetsnaz Spade/Throwing shovel, flares, extra Sat. phone batteries, roadside emergency kit, jack, extra air line for CTIS, Mercedes-Benz medical kit, water pouches, glass breaker secured to glovebox, handgun, 12 gauge shotgun or rifle. Standard vehicular tool kit.
    In times of natural disasters, such as flooding and hurricanes, I will carry a small survival kit and a SMG or Rifle in addition to the shotgun and pistol along with an assortment of related stuff, such as a tool kit, etc...

5. CGuns

CGuns

Jan 4, 2005
  6. glock_19guy1983

glock_19guy1983

Sep 8, 2002
    dixie
    In the back of my truck now.....a header for a 400 pontiac, a starter for a 400 pontiac, My fishing/beerdrinking chair, a slick p255 50 R 15 tire, lots of empty beer cans and bottles, my cooler about a half a case of bud light an old holley 4bbl some old spark plug wires and I think thats about it.