What do you expect with a possible BHO loss in November?

Discussion in 'Survival/Preparedness Forum' started by DoctaGlockta, Jun 6, 2012.

1. With the recent win in WI of Scott Walker and the response to that win from the Liberal Progressives (threats, including death threats) I have to wonder what will be the response with a BHO loss in November.

I can't see things going very well in the short term after the election. I'm not trying to fear monger here just look realistically at the situation and attempt to prepare accordingly.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. same response if he wins. Riots, looting, and cars burned and overturned. Just like when the saints lose or win.

3. NDCent

NDCent Socially Inept

Probably a good thing the GZ trial isn't expected until next year.

4. Numismatist

Numismatist 5-Stand!

:rofl: Let's get through the Supreme Court dumping healthcare first :laughing:

5. As a life long Wisconsinite, I can tell you Walker "winning" (he already won...this recall was just to appease a greedy union) hasn't changed anything.

This county and state is as divided today as it has been the past ten years....I dare to say it might even be more so. I know a lot of people who voted for Walker just as a middle finger to the union - it wasn't about money, CCW, taxes, etc

Most polls here in Wisconsin have Obama leading by as much as 14 points; although whispers from his campaign have called Wisconsin now a coin-toss state.

Think about this objectively for a second: the recall was fueled by the fact Walker took a little something from public workers. This recall was spearheaded by the union. Greece's financial crisis has a lot of causes..the rioting was fueled more by the series of austerities imposed on the people...in other words Greece took a little something from a large entitlement class.

If Romney wins, and he doesn't touch the entitlements, those potential rioters won't do a darn thing. Very few people in this country vote conscious, morals or something intangible - when it gets down to it I bet 75-80% of this country votes pocketbook. Who will fill mine with yours or let me keep more of mine from you. I haven't read anything which leads me to believe Romney will touch those on the dole

From his own website I see nothing in his plan about cutting those programs.

http://www.mittromney.com/issues/labor

http://www.mittromney.com/issues/spending

http://www.mittromney.com/issues/social-security

Look at social security. Right from the site "President Obama has had three years in office, during which time he has attacked every serious proposal to preserve and strengthen America’s entitlement programs"

We shouldn't be looking at ways to maintain these programs - someone should be seriously looking at ways to eliminate them. Every economist under the sun knows Medicare, Medicaid, Social Security, etc are simply unsustainable in the long term.

If O loses and R wins...as long as those government checks keep printing no one will bat an eye. I will vote...and as always I vote issues and results...which basically means I will vote for anyone not Obama

#5 pugman, Jun 6, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2012
  6. Bushflyr

Bushflyr ʇno uıƃuɐɥ ʇsnɾ
    Millennium Member

Massive deregulation of the financial markets, followed by a short run up, then a massive crash that makes the Bush recession look like a mouse fart.

Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!

7. quake

Millennium Member

As far as:
    goes,

This right here:
    absolutely IS me voting my conscience & morals. My morals include "what's mine is mine, and what's yours is yours. I'll agree to help people out of what's mine when I can, and I'd like them to agree to not take what's mine by force".

The state our nation is in now, for an honest working person, voting "pocketbook" is absolutely equal to voting "morals" nowadays.

8. IMHO stay away from the big cities and everything will be fine....same as always.

9. Bolster

Bolster Not Ready Yet!

One thing that was surely exposed (again!) was the bankrupt nature of the "polls," run by the same crowd as runs the media. I was watching the day closely from Calif., and we were hearing either (a) it was too close to call or (b) the massive turnout favored the Sociali... uh, the Democrats. All of that was BS. In the world of politics a 7 point win is a big, comfortable win.

So those same exit polls that were so wrong on Walker, are now considered accurately predictive of a 14 pt Obama lead? Pfff, my BS detector is overheating. The media will be shoveling shirt (minus 'r') until the election is over, and then they'll shovel a different load of it.

We don't have a mainstream media anymore; it's an adjunct to the Sociali... dang, I did it again: I mean the Democrat party.

Anybody hear little-man Blitzer on CNN get all depressed as he had to announce Walker's win? LOL! LOL!

Quake, how do you feel about being worshipped? I am building an altar right now, do you like chickens? Or should I sacrifice a chocolate bar? Can of Spam?

Finally, someone who understands that private property IS an issue that belongs on the moral high-ground! Ownership IS moral! Thank you!!

Regards the OP's question, it's nice to see someone at least considering the possibility of Obama losing on this forum! That's progress.

If Obie loses, I'll rip my clothes off and run around Los Angeles screaming in joy. I'll probably be mistaken for a looter and shot. You'll know it was me when you hear the media underscoring that a naked _white_ looter of Hispanic descent was shot.

#9 Bolster, Jun 6, 2012
  10. G29Reload

G29Reload Tread Lightly

Based on precedent, there should only be a problem if theres a disparity between the electoral college and the popular vote.

If its a replay of 2000 and Romney gets the electoral but not the popular, there will be court challenges, a move on to change the system and possibly some acts of frustration.

If its clear, no matter the disappointment there won't be any point in rioting, not that there ever is, really, but…

Usually there is a unity statement, lets unite behind the victor, etc.

I do not believe that BHO has the integrity to give a good one, and its going to be bitter vitriol and me me me if its close.

11. I expect to dance. I haven't danced in 20 years and I sucked back then. It won't be pretty, but I will dance!

12. :upeyes:

You apparently are in a VERY small minority of people who are easily brainwashed by liberal propaganda, yet still own a gun.

The 2007 recession was precipitated by bad government regulation, not deregulation. Believe it or not, there is a strong correlation between government regulation requiring private banks to issue subprime loans to unqualified buyers, and a crisis caused by subprime loans issued to unqualified buyers.

13. If O gets the boot?

I think the song goes like this:

Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay
    My, oh my, what a wonderful day
    Plenty of sunshine headin' my way

Mister Bluebird's on my shoulder
    It's the truth, it's actual
    Ev'rything is satisfactual
    Wonderful feeling, wonderful day, yes sir!

My, oh my, what a wonderful day
    Plenty of sunshine headin' my way

It's the truth, it's actual
    Wonderful feeling, feeling this way

It is the truth, it's actual... huh?
    Where is that bluebird? Mm-hm!
    Wonderful feeling, wonderful day!

14. quake

Millennium Member

As long as it's bacon spam, any or all of the three... :cool:

I'll remember to avoid the los angeles news footage that night. :tongueout: Personally, I'd likely stay up late drinking jack & coke, smoking a domincan 5x50 and posting incoherent blatherings on glocktalk; and take the following morning off work. To paraphrase Mel Brooks, "It's good to be the boss."

(Well technically, my wife's the boss. I'm just the owner.)

15. There ain't going to be riots in the streets. But the stock market will take off, etc. The sentiment/mood of the country, in general, will totally reverse itself from the downhill slide it's been taking.

Remember when you heard Bin Laden had been killed? The night BHO loses will be *almost* as good.

#16 cowboy1964, Jun 6, 2012
  16. ChuteTheMall

ChuteTheMall HildabeastHater

I expect it to rain Skittles and I'll see unicorns jumping over rainbows.
    :elephant:

17. You guys sure are excited to see O go. I dont like him either but Mitt's anti gun past scares me.

18. Ha, like he's going to lose...

19. Mittens will make an excellent Democrat President :rofl:

Don't worry, he, like a lot of Fudd conservatives, only favors "common sense" gun regulations :upeyes: