Glock Talk banner

What do you carry your Glock 17 with?

Tags
glock 17
1K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  bcowen22001 
#1 ·
I'm curious what you use to carry open?And concealed?

#2 ·
Duty - Safariland 6070 or 6280. Concealed - Comp-Tac M-Tac, Remora SmartCarry.

#3 ·
Open carry: Safariland ALS 6377
Concealed carry: Galco King Tuck or Raven Van Guard II (appendix)

I really don't conceal this gun too often. Normally only in the winter and even then not that often. If you're willing to carry it concealed everyday there are many out there who do it, I just find it too big FOR ME especially in the summer.

#5 ·
I carry a G17 everyday (EDC - while I'm dressed!), using a Cross Breed Super Tuck (IWB), with a single mag holder on the off side. Feels good.

#9 ·
I carry it in the same holster I carry my 19 in. its an old kydex paddle holster from uncle mikes. It may be the first kydex from uncle mikes. I bought it in early 2000 instead of a fobus holster. its still as solid as a rock since then. I want to replace it with something newer and better, but just never get around to it. Anyway, the 17 fits really good in it. I've carried it concealed in this holster a couple of times. Never had a problem. I do notice the grip is a little longer. I am aware of it when carrying. I've been carrying the 19 everyday for the last 13 years and its hard to put down.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.