What do you carry for CCW?

Discussion in 'General Firearms Forum' started by thisaway, Jun 27, 2007.

?
  1. Auto

46 vote(s)
    93.9%
  2. Revolver

3 vote(s)
    6.1%
  1. I carry my Kimber Ultra Carry 45ACP.
    Brandon

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. sisco50

CLM

Got my Taurus Millennium Pro .40 S&W model 140SSP this afternoon and the first thing I did was compare it to my P3AT. It is much bigger, thicker and heavier than the K-T. Then I compared it to my G22 and all of a sudden the 140SSP didn't look so big anymore. :) Range trip will be tomorrow and if all goes well I can start to think about making a change out with my P3AT as my CCW. Or maybe use both depending on the situation on any particular day. :)

3. I just bought one of those too. Picking it up this weekend. Mine has the DAO trigger...light, smooth and consistent. Will replace my Hungarian Walther pp copy in 9x18 and my Beretta Vertec will be house gun.

4. sisco50

CLM

Great. Good luck with it. :)

5. For me a G23. :cool:

6. sisco50

CLM

Well... went to the range this afternoon and found out how much I like the trigger of my new Millennium Pro 140SSP. As compared to my P3AT and G22, this trigger is smooth as warm butter. Fired a 100 rounds of WWB ball ammo and 10 rounds of Speer Gold dot. Not a single mishap with feeding and ejecting. Can not say the same about my shooting tho. Was about 6 inches too low with this Taurus but think I can fix that next trip out. Since I can't do the pocket thing with this pistol I guess I'll have to find some sort of waistband clip holster thing. Bet there are tons of those around. :)

7. Harrison

Harrison Quiet Member
    CLM

I usually carry one of my snubbies, most often the 642 or 340SC.

8. Both, sometimes its a Smith 442 snubie and sometime my Glock 19 or both.
    Every now and then I carry one of my other pistol but for CCW I like the Smith and Glock best.

9. ashtxsniper

ashtxsniper TX Open Carrier

I vary between most of the weapons in my sig line.

10. I got a better idea. A billy club. Nice and quiet. No suppressor needed.

11. ky_glock26

ky_glock26 Alex Goodman

Cool holster, didn't know they still had pagers though ;-)

12. Illegal to carry here.....

:freak:

:reindeer: :50cal:

13. I've used one of those pagerpals..... They suck. I don't see how anybody can pull off wearing one and stay comfortable, and all without printing (And I don't mean the gun. The holster. Looked like I had a dinner plate down my pants.). I couldn't even pull off ONE of those things with it, much less both together. Worst holster ever.

:freak:

:reindeer: :50cal:

14. My main piece is an XD9, but I am getting one of the NAA mini 22 lr revolvers as a backup or extreme concealment rig.

15. Kimber Ultra 2

16. Cokeman

Cokeman Glock 23

Glock 23 or a corn dog.

17. G27 with a "plus two".

18. Thunderhawk88

Thunderhawk88 NRA MEMBER

Most often a Taurus 85, sometimes a Glock 19.

19. Target Shooter

Target Shooter I'm Broke
    Millennium Member

My trusty Jennings j22

Sometimes my G19 or Kahr K40

20. Kel-Tec PF-9 ( 14 oz.) in front pocket and a Kel-Tec P3AT ( 8 oz.) BUG in my back pocket.
    both long pull DA's.