close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

What do you carry for CCW?

Discussion in 'The SHOT ShowCase' started by thisaway, Jun 27, 2007.

1. Auto

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Revolver

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. USAntigoon

USAntigoon NRA Member Silver Member

Oct 13, 2010
    Rochester Hills, MI

2. hybridsquirrel

hybridsquirrel

Jan 8, 2010
    [​IMG]

xd9...2mags of speer gold dot. 1 of corbon self defense loads.
    lcp w/ hydrashok. no extra mags.
    fobus mag pouch, theis' custom kydex/leather holster

3. KaPPaBaLL

KaPPaBaLL MemberScratcher

Apr 9, 2007
    Houston, TX
    lol... looks like a sigpro to me bro..

4. Ronin21

Ronin21

Feb 28, 2008
    I'm currently carrying a G29SF, but tend to swap out with my G30. Just for something different. I'm quilified to carry both.

5. WUSSCVR

WUSSCVR

Mar 22, 2008
    Beavercreek, OH
    I have been meaning to update my carry info here on GT. I have made a few changes recently.

[​IMG]

Primary Carry
    [​IMG]
    Springfield Armory LW Champion Operator - .45ACP in Galco leather at 3:30.

Back-Up
    [​IMG]
    Smith and Wesson Bodyguard 380 - .380ACP in a pocket holster, either front or back pocket

Incidentals
    [​IMG]
    Emerson Karambit folding knife - strong side, front pocket
    Ka-Bar TDI - weak side, on the belt
    Surefire G2L and Wilson 8rd mag in a custom Sharktac kydex holster - weak side
    Cell phone - weak side, front pocket

6. JohnVal81

JohnVal81

Jun 28, 2010
    Tampa
  7. armsvault

armsvault ArmsVault

Jun 18, 2009
    Georgia
    Lately, its been a Kel-Tec P-3AT. However, I'll admit that I don't have much experience at the range with this handgun yet.

8. 10esspro

10esspro

Sep 30, 2010
    I carry a Sig 232 Blued. Nice modern PPk style but better, Also carry a Springfield XD Sub-compact 9 mm.

9. Here are my CCW and BUG...

Kimber Ultra CDP II .45 in a model 82 Bianchi Carrylok and Kahr P380 in a Galco Ankle Band.

[​IMG]

10. Royo

Royo BCPD

Feb 11, 2001
    Topeka KS USA
    I own several handguns. I have limited my COncealed carry/ everryday carry to two handguns.

A G19 that I carry on duty and off duty . I based this on how easy it is to conceal and the fact the g17 is our standard issue weapon with the g19 approved for those who request them ( I purchased mine before that became an option . )

Off duty i carry a S&W 642 that has been mildly modified. I have been carrying a J frame gun for the most part of 25 years. I feel extremly comfortable with this gun . I started my career in this business carrying a revovler and it still seems second nature to me to operate a S&W revolver.

11. Two Guns

Two Guns VIP MEMBER

Nov 4, 2004
    NH
    I still can't decide between my G29SF and my G30.

12. RedHaze

RedHaze Handgunner

Aug 23, 2009
    SE WA
  13. GroovedG19

GroovedG19 Laguna Blue AP2

Jun 20, 2003
    Washington
    No CCW but I carry a Colt M4, sometimes with M203 attached.At times an M249 SAW.

14. corbon1

corbon1

Apr 5, 2003
    Michigan
    I carry a full size glock 17 with 17 rounds of critical defense in a IWB holster ! and to those who say 9mm is not strong enough to protect with, I never met anyone yet who volunteered to be shot in the chest with a 9mm ! Any takers :tongueout:

15. vmroca

vmroca

Jun 20, 2010
    for me, i carry a 1911 fullsized pistol since in our country it is illegal to carry a gun IWB or OWB. we are only allowed to carry using our bags. it's a little bit heavier though compared to other units.

16. az520ac

az520ac

Sep 21, 2010
  17. Glock21sf-miami

Glock21sf-miami

Jul 25, 2008
    It has changed. My EDC is a G36 and about 40% of the time I carry an SP101 in .357 magnum. From time to time, I throw in a spare mag in the pocket. I can hit really close of where I aim with the G36 and deliver follow up shots... with the .357 it's another story, one round well aimed but it is a lot of power. The trigger is long and heavy...I have given up on quick follow up shots... However, I have come to trust this gun for its intended purpose and feel very well armed with it.
    I think these two calibers are two of the best for SD.