What do you carry for CCW?

Discussion in 'The SHOT ShowCase' started by thisaway, Jun 27, 2007.

1. Auto

0 vote(s)
  2. Revolver

0 vote(s)
  1. Glock 36 in Desantis Super Tuck

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. G19 with 15 rds of WIN SXT.

3. Just got my first handgun, a Glock 19, so that will be my CCW choice once I take the course and get the permit from the sheriff's office.
  4. 2nd gen G19 goes with me everywhere I can take it.

probably well over 10,000 rds and it just keeps humming along
  5. That about covers it for me as well..

"Dress for the occasion." G27 or J frame.

SILVERBACK32 Head Gorilla

+1 for the airweight, also carry a kahr k-40
  7. Lockback

Lockback Polymerlicious!

All auto, all the time.
    I don't even own a proper defense revolver anymore, even though I've owned literally dozens of them, ranging from .38 Special 5-shots to a beautiful 3" Lew Horton S&W M24 .44 Special.
    Current carry gun is a G36 in a Don Hume JIT beltslide holster (I ordered a Crossbreed Supertuck last week and look forward to trying it).
    I also have a G19 which I carry in warmer weather in a Galco MOB IWB hoster.
  8. Since 92, a G17. A month ago switched to G20. Which is actually purchased cause of
    the time I spend in the woods. But I will be getting the G26 and Ruger SP101 for CCW.
    Feb and March respectively.
  9. paddle holster with Taurus 605 with .38 +P. Changing to Glock 26 as soon as that darn crossbreed supertuck and new belt arrives. It's been 11 days and I think my mailman is holding out on me. He's probably wearing it to break it in for me before he finally delivers it. LOL.
  10. EDC is a g32 w/ federal hst in a crossbreed super tuck on a bletman. I honestly do forget about it being there all the time. A very comfortable setup
  11. gruntmedik

gruntmedik Honk Honk

I rotate between a G27, G32, S&W 642, or a 1911 Compact. Depends on the type of clothing I'm wearing, or activities I'm planning on doing.

I plan on adding a pocket 380 very soon.
  12. TangoFoxtrot

TangoFoxtrot OIF 04-05

Semi-auto for ccw and revolver for hunting
  13. trover

I use the G26 as my car gun, a little .22 Mag North American little guy, not the Pug, for my pocket gun. Little holster fits eight additional rounds. For belt carry, like the trail, I'll vary with the Judge or an XD or XDm. I carry a Marlin .30-30 in a sleeve for the Arizona backroads.
  14. MacG22

Latest Pics:

The artistic pic:

The accurate pic:
  15. G19 or Sig P6
  16. Glock-it-to-me

Glock-it-to-me Catching liars

At least one of each.
  17. Glock 19 or Springer XD45
  18. Wilson Combat CQB 5'' 1911 with 8+1 230 gr hydrashocks, 2 reloads on the belt in a slim holster, Glock 27 with crimson trace laser grip and mag extension 11+1 180gr Gold dots on ankle, ASP street defender OC ku-baton sprayer in pocket, CRKT 4 inch M21 special forces knife, and sometimes a taser C2.

Sometimes I replace the 1911 with a Glock 21 and 2 reloads...
  19. HK45, M&P 9c or Ruger LCP, depending on my attire.
  20. Glock-it-to-me

Glock-it-to-me Catching liars

As many as I can conceal at the time.