close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

What do you carry for CCW?

Discussion in 'The SHOT ShowCase' started by thisaway, Jun 27, 2007.

1. Auto

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Revolver

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. bootman

bootman

May 24, 2007
    jbp1,

My Keltek 380 works perfect with anything....but since I bought a Pf 9 I seldom carry the 380..My carry is IWB with any gun with my own made holster...and I can carry a bigger one as well as a tiny one....bootman

2. Dependent upon weather, dress and threat value assessment I carry in one of the four following configurations:
    1. I carry my Glock Model 23 alone (loaded with Federal HSTs) 70% of the time using a Crossbreed Supertuck IWB holster.
    2. I carry my S&W J-frame 642 alone (loaded with Federal Hydrashoks) 20% of the time using a Wallet Pocket Holster in my back pocket.
    3. I carry my SP101 alone (loaded with .357 JHPs) 5% of the time using a Galco Fletch holster.
    4. I carry both my G23 and SW 642 at the same time - using both the same rounds and carry methods as mentioned above.
    Important Note: Due to changes in certain elevated threat values that I had not previously encountered until recently, I may start carrying my FNP-45 USG (loaded with Federal HSTs) and using a Crossbreed Supertuck IWB holster. However, this still shouldn't amount to more than 15% of the time now reserved solely for my G23

3. bill22250

bill22250

Oct 3, 2004
    Ohio
    Glock 26, S&W 3913, Bersa Thunder 380

Wild Bill concealment Fusion Holster for Glock and Bersa
    DH JIT Holster for S&W

Hornady factory XTP 124gr 9mm
    Hornady factory XTP 90gr 380

4. GunGeek3574

GunGeek3574

Dec 30, 2008
    The Midwest
    Taurus PT-111 Millenium Pro with 115 gr. Speer GDHP ammo. Also, G19 depending on the circumstances with the same ammo. Love that Speer GDHP ammo!

5. gatorglockman

gatorglockman

Dec 27, 2008
    Alabama, USA
    G17 when I am urban, G21 when I am in the field/woods out hunting. KISS...same action, same carry mode, same method to engage and fire. No need to falter under stress and try and figure out...is there a round in the chamber? is my safety on? etc....

I will be getting a baby glock when I can as an easier concealment option in either 9mm or 45 acp.

6. Glock 26 for now... might be changing that soon. itching for a little bigger yet still compact carry gun.

7. Laserlips

Laserlips "Laus Deo"

Dec 21, 2004
    FWIW:

I seem to "update" my cc choices from time to time, but for now I carry a Seecamp LWS380 99.9% of the time, and when I feel the need for a larger caliber "BACKUP" :rofl:, in addition to the LWS380, I'm partial to my CS45.

Jesse

[​IMG]

8. Harley Rider 1955

Harley Rider 1955 Senior Member

Dec 22, 2008
    USA
    The PP holster SCREAMS gun. Can you change the pager for a fake phone? :whistling:

9. community

community Member

Jan 14, 2009
    SE Michigan
  10. Ducowti

Ducowti

Jan 11, 2009
    NY
    G22. I'm looking for something a bit larger :upeyes: :supergrin: