close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

What do you all think? Did Doc spank me?

Discussion in 'Religious Issues' started by Gunhaver, Dec 31, 2012.

1. QNman

QNman
    Expand Collapse
    resU deretsigeR
    Silver Member

You post this drivel... About stirring the pot so you can laugh it up with the other eighth graders, and you expect anyone to think you're NOT a troll?

No one gives a rip which side of crazy Phelps and his band of loons falls on. Crazy doesn't have a party. Your obvious trolling, on the other hand...

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
    #101 QNman, Jan 2, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2013
  2. Big Mad Dawg

Big Mad Dawg
    Expand Collapse

I have been curious as to where liberal antagonists crawl off to lick their wounds and try to gain some self-respect. You would be welcomed with open arms at the Huffington Post a liberal hack site.

P.S. Doc kicked your leftist butt up and down the thread, sorry just the way it is.

3. Blast

Blast
    Expand Collapse
    'nuff said

It's funny how some folks can lie to themselves in the face of so much fail. :rofl:
    You can't be taken seriously and you have no credibility.
    You obviously have deep psychological issues which will someday manifest into negative results.

Since you like my music so much, a song just for you.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNpShIrNwpQ"]Six Feet Under - Sick And Twisted - YouTube[/ame]

4. TxGun

TxGun
    Expand Collapse

Gunhaver doesn't seem to realize his little game also works EXACTLY the same way in reverse. Once he starts a thread or interjects a post, people usually goad him into braying his inconsistencies for their, and our, entertainment. He talks about this tactic like he's revealing something...that it's a revelation, when he's actually so transparent everbody knows exactly what he's doing. Never snapping to the fact that the tables are often being turned on him by a few others here. It's hilarious. "Here's how it works". Wow! Really??? LOL, Gunhaver...master of the obvious.

#104 TxGun, Jan 2, 2013
  5. happyguy

happyguy
    Expand Collapse
    Man, I'm Pretty

Gunhaver, in answer to your original question, yes you got spanked like the proverbial red headed step child.

Regards,
    Comrade Happyguy :)

6. Cavalry Doc

Cavalry Doc
    Expand Collapse
    MAJ (USA Ret.)

I have an idea. How about making a polite and coherent argument for why the government should step in and create a new kind of relationship that hasn't existed in our laws before.

Threats tend to turn people off. Besides, gay issues were way fown on the list of why Barry one. Barrakaclaus is good at bribing some with other people's money, and even money he never had.

7. Cavalry Doc

Cavalry Doc
    Expand Collapse
    MAJ (USA Ret.)

Oh well. I'm guessing gunhaver got his answer, and some fellows I respect are advising I let this thread go.

Happy new year gunhaver. May you live long enough to realize the fruits of your labor.

8. Glock36shooter

Glock36shooter
    Expand Collapse

I have no idea what you're talking about. You're the one that keeps talking about me being abused by religious people or being dealt some kind of trauma. Or trolling by making dishonest statements. I have given two in depth responses to your comments in this thread alone and your response has been at a minimum insufficient. But at most just an attempt to wiggle out.

Again, I'm not the one insisting you've been abused or that it's a fallacy to suggest something cannot be proven to not exist. I have answered you directly while also bringing new topics to the table. But I have dodged nothing nor have I changed the subject. If you are unable to discuss multiple things at once just say so and I'll keep it basic for ya. You've drawn this imaginary line in the sand that I have apparently crossed and claimed that you just aren't going to talk to me anymore if I keep it up. I have addressed your comments. You may feel free to bolt at any time.

No but it might suggest an impulse control disorder that you can have medicated.

I can do both at the same time. I have responded to your comments. You're the one creating this imaginary border I've crossed.

#108 Glock36shooter, Jan 2, 2013
  9. Glock36shooter

Glock36shooter
    Expand Collapse

Yes... I love you too loser. Of all the believers here you bring the least to the table. Toss in a few insults, couple internet memes, a youtube vid and then you bolt. Can you not speak for yourself? Do you not have the intellect to formulate a decent argument and then defend it? You're as pathetic as your taste in music. I bet you're one of those smelly tattooed christians that keeps it EXTREME for Christ! Got like a giant cross tattooed on your back or something stupid like that and drive around in your mustang blasting christian metal that's just terrible.

:shakehead: Another youtube video. What a surprise.

#109 Glock36shooter, Jan 2, 2013
  10. Rabid Rabbit

Rabid Rabbit
    Expand Collapse

270 posts vs 32,000 post and a lot of respect on this board, I wonder who is the real POS.

11. steveksux

steveksux
    Expand Collapse
    Massive Member

if you're too dense to see it, I doubt it could be explained.

But since you're simply being willfully ignorant, there's really no point.

Randy

12. Cavalry Doc

Cavalry Doc
    Expand Collapse
    MAJ (USA Ret.)

Maybe you are a one issue voter, and can't see the forest for the trees too.

Barracka claus won. "The 47% that don't pay taxes", that was Mittens biggest mistake. It's really closer to 52% that take more than they give to the country. They get to vote too. That's the problem. Look at the exit polls, outside of a few cities, gay marriage didn't make into the top 10 issues.

13. Gunhaver

Gunhaver
    Expand Collapse
    the wrong hands

[​IMG]

14. series1811

series1811
    Expand Collapse
    Enforcerator.
    CLM

Too ignorant to reason with. The liberal mantra. :supergrin:

15. John Rambo

John Rambo
    Expand Collapse
    Raven

God condemns homosexuality and I bet hes not a fan of S&M, so maybe you should talk about Doc spanking you in another subforum...

16. series1811

series1811
    Expand Collapse
    Enforcerator.
    CLM

17. Zombie Surgeon

Zombie Surgeon
    Expand Collapse
    MODELATOR

Yep, he got spanked like l little slut on a triple X-rated sado-maso movie set.
    NoGunhaver, you are Doc's beotch.

18. Roering

Roering
    Expand Collapse
    Sorting nuts

Since you started a thread on the subject you are obviously still sore.

That soreness usually comes from a spanking.

19. Gunhaver

Gunhaver
    Expand Collapse
    the wrong hands

14th amendment does it for me. Equal protection under the law.

Gay issues, along with women's issues were the main reason for Romney's loss. Keep telling yourself that it was the masses of people voting for free stuff but those that concerned with free stuff aren't really that motivated to get up and vote anyway so I doubt they had the impact you claim. People being flat out told that they don't matter OTOH might have made an impact.

20. Glock36shooter

Glock36shooter
    Expand Collapse

I have traditionally always voted Republican. I am very financially conservative. I am a gun lover and agree with many libertarian ideas about government. I voted for Obama. I cannot support that party anymore. It had become far to evangelical. I do not qualify for free anything from the government as I make too much money. But the republican party has moved to far right and is in bed with these religious nut jobs. They hate homosexuals, women, atheists, agnostics, science, education and progress. I'll let Obama have my guns if he'll look after these things. I'll gladly surrender all my guns if we can shut the religious up and make some damn progress around here.