close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

What do think of the first SONA?

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by VICARA, Jul 26, 2010.

1. VICARA

VICARA

Jul 13, 2005
    SJ/The Sin City
    I accidentally stumbled on the speech late last night and surprisingly, I stayed glued on my screen for the whole duration. checkout gmanews.tv.

My first time I was able to endure a SONA delivered by a 3-week old prez, not because of the semi baritone voice but the anticipation of an exposure of alleged $%#&^@! from the previous administration and the corresponding reaction from the audience. But I feel, it’s only the tip of the iceberg…he is holding back! yet there were intermittent applause on many parts of the speech. If only they have camera zoomed the faces of the water and food people that were in the house, I saw some who were not clapping hands!. But alas, that was a revelation albeit, kaunti lang ang pinatamaan.

I will hold back my other thoughts but this will be a good discussion with buddies on the coming weekend BBQ. Mind you, some are rather passionate and wild.

So let’s hear it gentlemen.

Ps. This might be a good start for our beloved Phil. You might just have elected a President that might make a difference. May magre-resign kayang bigwigs from NFA and MWSS?

Last edited: Jul 26, 2010
  2. Allegra

Allegra

Mar 16, 2003
    Philippines
    ano ba yung truth commission? mag prosecute o fact finding lang?
    They should punish the guilty

Good move on shaming the makakapal na muka in govt