What Did You Do With/To Your Glock Today?

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by SolidBrass, Sep 7, 2011.

1. Read Glocktalk and pondered my next purchase. ;)

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Nothing, it was a 1911 day:whistling:

3. Took to newbies to the range and trained them on my 17 & 26. They'll be getting cleaned after my nap. :yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn:

4. After breakfest I did holster draws for 1/2 hour. Then I worked on dry firing for 1/2. After lunch I will work on mag reloads for a bit. Tonight I plan on doing some reloading for the steel shoot next weekend. If I have time when I am done with that I will do some more dry firing. Hopefully my magwell will come in the mail today and I can put that on.

5. SCmasterblaster

Millennium Member

I'm watching some college football on TV on this sunny Saturday here in east-central VT. My G17 is here with its 16 rounds of WW +p+ 115 gr JHPs. I feel quite safe.

#65 SCmasterblaster, Sep 10, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2011
  6. 21Carrier

21Carrier Until I Gota 29

I went to the range yesterday. I went through 200 rounds of 10mm (G29), and 150 rounds of .45ACP. I usually shoot more 10mm, but I was out of bullets, since my MidwayUSA order hasn't come in yet. I'm waiting on it right now. I'm about to clean them.

7. Chambered a round in my 23 this a.m. & took it to work then home. Sitting on the table next to me as I type this. I love this gun & this country!

8. Detail striped the slides on my 19C and 23 and gave 'em a cleaning.

Carried the 19C to WalMart, and she's still on my side.

9. Only thing I did with my glock 26 was sit it next to me on the couch while I watched plenty of football.

10. Shot my g19 in an idpa event ,my first one ever.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

11. Loaded 100 rounds of .40 with some 180 HAPs and some 165 plated for my G-29 conversion.

12. SCC

SCC Member Me

Carried it !!

13. SCmasterblaster

Millennium Member

Same here with my G17. TV all day here in Hartford, VT. :upeyes:

14. Went over my 19 and 17 with clp.

#74 Lugi, Sep 10, 2011
  15. NDCent

NDCent Socially Inept

Shot a couple boxes of ammo this morning, ordered a smooth trigger and rubber Talon grip tape for my 27 this afternoon. I'm gettin' girly hands in my Golden years. :embarassed:

16. Just ordered the Glock sport/combat holster for my 29 from Midway, hope they send the right one this time.

17. Kingarthurhk

Kingarthurhk Isaiah 53:4-9

Went out of town with my G26 concealed.

18. SolidBrass

SolidBrass Against Shiny

Gun show next weekend. I need a holster and maybe laser for my G21. Wyoming has new conceled carry law for everybody, so my question is. Can I bring my glock in box with ammo in magazine into a show? With or without ammo? (I've never carried at a show so I genuinely don't know):whistling:

ty glocktalk

#79 SolidBrass, Sep 10, 2011
  19. Carried the 29 today, took the 24 and 35 out for some fun. And ordered so mags for the 38 and 39. Next weekend will show the 9mms some love.