Glock Talk banner

What Did You Do With/To Your Glock Today?

119K views 1K replies 530 participants last post by  glockandgroovin' 
#1 · (Edited)
Okay, this is taken from other forum topics. But I like to read them daily. Make a mod or do some shooting but don't want to post a whole thread? This is the place!:cool:

Myself, Glock 21 arrived today. *still a little burnt it's not gen 4*

See less See more
#53 ·
Shot a few hundred rounds of 9mm. G17G2 dropped a few rounds on my hat (the horror). G34G3 (dropped a few more on my hat) G26G4 no rounds on hat. No malfunctions of any kind.

Determined that the 124 grain reloads I bought have the same recoil as UMC 115 grain.

Shot 100 rounds of 45 through a Baer premier II. I malfunction due to a missized UMC round. Would not chamber. Wished my glock trigger broke like the 1911.

Still trying to determine if I want to carry the 1911, it is ungodly accurate and shoots well (way better than anything else I own) however I am not 100% confident in it yet. Its relatively new.

No complaints from me. Have to work the rest of the weekend so that is my shooting for the weekend (sucks).

#57 ·
Went to the range today with my 26 - it's new so it was dying for a work out. Met a club member at the range seemed like we talked more guns than shooting. Put 350 rds down the tube so it was a good day - no problems with the gun . Purchased last Saturday almost at a 1000 rounds fired now. Glock Perfection so far.

#58 ·
Used my best choke-hold to pin my G26 slide to the edge of a bench while my buddy used a cut-off section of broom handle and hammer to beat the snot out of my AmeriGlo rear sight to knock it into alignment.
Then I sent 230 rounds through her.
Result?...It's all good.

#64 ·
After breakfest I did holster draws for 1/2 hour. Then I worked on dry firing for 1/2. After lunch I will work on mag reloads for a bit. Tonight I plan on doing some reloading for the steel shoot next weekend. If I have time when I am done with that I will do some more dry firing. Hopefully my magwell will come in the mail today and I can put that on.

#75 ·
Shot a couple boxes of ammo this morning, ordered a smooth trigger and rubber Talon grip tape for my 27 this afternoon. I'm gettin' girly hands in my Golden years. :embarassed:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.