close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

What company makes Scherer

Discussion in 'Gun-Parts & Access.' started by Pimp gun, Feb 21, 2010.

1. Pimp gun

Pimp gun

Feb 4, 2010
    trying to find out how to contact Scherer parts direct, I dropped my mag that had a finger extension and wham it broke all to heck. I thought they were a little tougher than that.:wow::steamed:

2. Dingus

Dingus

Mar 19, 2002
    Lansdale, PA
    Scherer is made by Scherer. Surprise, surprise, surprise.

3. Pimp gun

Pimp gun

Feb 4, 2010
    :whistling:Thanks and when I type it in all I get is companies that sell the parts so do you have the address or how to contact them. Just asking for a little help

4. coverdog

coverdog Platinum Member

Dec 6, 2003
    Southern US
    They probably want it hard to contact them because their mags are so crappy they would have to refund so many it would put them out of business.:whistling:

5. eb07

eb07 Sharkin'

Feb 19, 2010
    Third Rock From the Sun
    I have some extensions new in the box at home if someone doesn't respond I will get the info for you tonight.

6. Pimp gun

Pimp gun

Feb 4, 2010
  7. eb07

eb07 Sharkin'

Feb 19, 2010
    Third Rock From the Sun
    <table><tbody><tr><td align="left">Scherer Supplies Inc</td></tr><tr><td align="left">PO Box 250</td></tr><tr><td align="left">Ewing, VA. 24248</td></tr><tr><td align="left">423-733-2615</td></tr></tbody></table>

8. Pimp gun

Pimp gun

Feb 4, 2010
    thanks eb07 I talked to them today and said it shouldn't have happened and are going to send a new finger extension . Great company to me and :tongueout:Dingus they are hard to find

Last edited: Feb 24, 2010
  9. Pimp gun

Pimp gun

Feb 4, 2010
    Scherer responded to my phone call and sent a pair of finger extensions, couldn't ask for better service.:perfect10: